Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

njDizFan

Let me point out that I made a simple comment on the possible cost of planting a forest. I didn't say it was good or bad, I just mentioned that many people don't even think about how much that must have added to the cost. The others are the ones that somehow thought that I was supporting how much they spend, not I. I don't give a crap what they spend and anyone that thinks that if they spent less there would be any benefit to Disney fans is living in a dream world far more deeply that any of us can fathom. You want to direct that "advise" to your buddies that seem to spend an inordinate amount of time finding fault and thinking that you just invented the wheel.
http://www.treesonwheels.com/prices

Retail about $1800 a tree for a root ball up to 12 thousand pounds.

brb1006

This is the one thing that still puzzles me about this project. I just can't see there NOT being an M&G for Toy Story characters, it's just not clear where it's going to be.
Say what you will about Meet and Greets. But I want to meet other Toy Story characters such as Bullseye and especially Bo Peep since I'm tired of meeting just Woody, Buzz and Jessie who are the only main Toy Story characters to meet.

Jones14

As far as meet and greets go: wouldn’t they be unable to have them for anyone with a character statue? I assumed that was part of why the green army men are becoming ‘face’ characters, since there can be as many running around as they want despite any statues of them in the land.

I say this as someone who loathes the statues; it’s nonsensical for Woody to be frozen at the entrance to the land when Mr. Potato Head will be talking and moving just fine less than 50 yards away.

ToTBellHop

As far as meet and greets go: wouldn’t they be unable to have them for anyone with a character statue? I assumed that was part of why the green army men are becoming ‘face’ characters, since there can be as many running around as they want despite any statues of them in the land.

I say this as someone who loathes the statues; it’s nonsensical for Woody to be frozen at the entrance to the land when Mr. Potato Head will be talking and moving just fine less than 50 yards away.
There's only one Woody but they can have as many Buzzes as they want. As per the source material.

Fox&Hound

A meet and greet somewhere would have made a lot of sense. Imagine meeting the typical three (Buzz, Woody, and no neck Jesse) but then also being able to meet Lotso, Rex, or the Potato Heads). I know those last ones don’t exist but it would have been a really cool idea.

For a land that most say could use more rides, a meet and greet would help a little. Do we know if the army men will be a meet and greet or maybe streetmosphere?

Fox&Hound

How official is the map that just got posted? Should we assume all of the figures (luxo ball, giant Woody and Buzz) and added details will be in the land when it opens? Or it more like concept art that is an artist’s speculation? Thanks....

Goofyernmost

You're arguing for the sake of arguing. Again.

For someone who chastises others for being rude, your continuous combative posts are that in spades.
OK, I'm confused. I am defending myself against misrepresentation by our normal on line bullies creating a situation that I defy anyone to read and figure out what is going on. Yes, I am arguing, but, if anyone thinks that I am going to be bullied away from stating my opinion might as well go pound sand. You will be much more successful. I did nothing wrong yet I get attacked with some of the biggest stash of gobbledy gook that I have ever seen, but, if I defend my words I am arguing for the sake of argument. It seems more like people who don't have a horse in this race are trying to continue it until I give up. Good luck with that. Get this through your thick heads.... I WAS ATTACKED OVER AN INSIGNIFICANT STATEMENT. I did not start it nor will I roll over and make it seem like all of you are right to attack me.

Goofyernmost

One of the many recent revelations of your personality that prevents me from ever wanting to have "coffee" with you. Stick with your single minded friends. I really used to respect you... but, you are making that hard to do. Read through the post that I posted and if you can find anything I said that should have started this garbage I will apologize and be on my way. You won't! Perhaps the angered responses after being attacked will display some, but, not the original. Otherwise, put me on "IGNORE" it's the simplest way to avoid having to put up with my opposing view.

Timothy_Q

One of the many recent revelations of your personality that prevents me from ever wanting to have "coffee" with you. Stick with your single minded friends. I really used to respect you... but, you are making that hard to do. Read through the post that I posted and if you can find anything I said that should have started this garbage I will apologize and be on my way. You won't! Perhaps the angered responses after being attacked will display some, but, not the original. Otherwise, put me on "IGNORE" it's the simplest way to avoid having to put up with my opposing view.
old man yells.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
OK, I'm confused. I am defending myself against misrepresentation by our normal on line bullies

No, you're the online bully that ratchets up the disagreement to cantankerous combativeness...
The point of my post was and still is that it is none of our freaking business how much then spend.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I found someone’s post humorous and quite original.... don’t be such a grump. Also note I wasn’t laughing at "the post that you posted". I’m not really concerned about what you posted. With respect. I’ve no idea what you posted. I just found someone’s comment funny.

I don’t have anyone on ignore. I’ve only ever used it once but they disappeared. As much as you may not think it, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. As a side note I’m interested in the other revelations you’ve found about me.

I’m open to a coffee with anyone I bump into or meet. My offer still stands but I understand if you decline.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom