Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the letter classification moot as it relates to the actual in park experience. If anything, it's the Fastpass tier system that will drive your in park agenda in real life. Therefore, this letter classification discussion is just for argument sake online, and perhaps attraction portfolio diversity analysis for Disney.
WDI still uses the class internally as a designation for new attractions.

In Real life E ticket is more just a figure of speech.

MichRX7

Premium Member
I'm just struggling with those who claim that the Slinky Dog coaster is one-to-one comparable with Barnstormer. The track layout looks much more aggressive and it has two launches with no lift hill. To me it looks to be somewhere between SDMT and BTMRR which would make it definitely more thrilling than Barnstormer. But again, I reserve judgement until I actually take a full ride around in a couple of years.

No Name

What are they going to do to block off Pixar Place once Toy Story Land opens? Will they put up something temporary overnight, and then hopefully a permanent facade/building later? Similarly, I wonder whether Midway Mania will have to close at any point before TSL opens.

So many problems of their own creation...

Goofyernmost

What are they going to do to block off Pixar Place once Toy Story Land opens? Will they put up something temporary overnight, and then hopefully a permanent facade/building later? Similarly, I wonder whether Midway Mania will have to close at any point before TSL opens.

So many problems of their own creation...
I'm sure that is the least of their problems involved with this massive building boom going on. They probably have a warehouse or two filled with temporary or permanent things to block an area and view thereof.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Isn't this pathway roughly equivalent (in space) to the location of the third SWGE entrance in California? Odd they didn't use it to provide a third point of entry in Florida.
I imagine it's down to guest flow.

In Anaheim you can bypass the land to get from a to b. In Orlando the land is the only easy way to get from a to b.

WDWbuff2001

They just posted aerials 10 days ago. We have become spoiled with aerials recently, we used to only get them every couple months.
i thought we usually get every week? and ten days of construction? they can accomplish a lot.. i bet toy story land has its theming elements already. In the last aerials they were building the roof for alien spinning saucers..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom