Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

donaldtoo

There still must be plenty of it planned to be exposed otherwise they wouldn't have painted the whole darn thing Six Flags red and yellow. I wonder how many times they'll hafta' repaint it in the next 2 years, due to Cen Flo weather, before it actually opens? o_O ;)
Sorry, at this point I'm just kinda' surprised. Not gonna' lose any sleep over it, just surprised. Just not impressed.
Again, JMHO. :cyclops:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There still must be plenty of it planned to be exposed otherwise they wouldn't have painted the whole darn thing Six Flags red and yellow. I wonder how many times they'll hafta' repaint it in the next 2 years, due to Cen Flo weather, before it actually opens? o_O ;)
Sorry, at this point I'm just kinda' surprised. Not gonna' lose any sleep over it, just surprised. Just not impressed.
Again, JMHO. :cyclops:
It will be all exposed. Save for in the station.

bhg469

All coasters are the same except Disney dresses theirs up. Barnstormer is exposed. I can't ride Slinky Dog at any six flags. I do understand your sentiment but I don't see it the same as you. To each their own :)
I think it would be a much better argument if the coaster theming wasn't downgraded from the announcement. I'm getting vibes of mine train all over again.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wow this is going to be Hollywood Studio's Dinorama. At least it'll be fun (I hope).

Just like Storybook Circus is Magic Kindgom's Dinorama! ;)

And for the others: It's exposed because it's a boy's make-shift rollercoaster he made in his back yard with the slinky dog as the cars of the coaster. You want to yell at the boy for not putting the coaster indoors with state of the art theming?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom