Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Tay

I had a thought this morning of a missed opportunity for this land. An RC Racers Speedway/Autopia type ride integrated in and around the Slinky Dog Dash layout. Adding another C ticket to the area would help, and if Tomorrowland Speedway is truly on the chopping block, this would present an alternative at DHS.
Wow that's really a great idea and would have made perfect use of the crazy amount of space they're using for TSL. Also gives them prime real estate in the busiest part of the park.

prfctlyximprct

71549941-77F1-458B-8319-3EBBE03F03DF_zps6wlc3pcu.jpg
Guys guys guys!!!! There's an alien in there!!!!

Kman101

Looks fun but they could have made it a lot more compact and added a few more smaller attractions in there for the space it's using.

Yep. I think both rides are going to be fun and at least they're unique to our Toy Story Land but they could have used the space better. Another couple of flat rides would have been nice. No they're not everyone's favorite but they fill out a park, and would have given the park more things to do. (Not to mention I wish they'd gut Mania for a dark ride featuring Toy Story but that's never going to happen). They could have moved Buzz here, replacing Mania and built a dark ride for Toy Story. But I'm armchairing here ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom