Tower of Terror Themed Bar

Tom Morrow

I can't see this being anything more than a small walk up counter, as that is all there is space for. I'm not sure that this is the greatest idea as that space is already really cramped, especially when it is storming outside. You've also got the photo purchase desk and gift shop all right there amidst constant traffic flow of people leaving the ride. I love the idea, though.

Last edited:

Jon81uk

I can see why it was cancelled, its the wrong space. Not big enough for a proper bar with glassware and having a take-out bar in the middle of a retail shop just leads to sticky merchandise from spilt drinks.
ToT could have a great themed bar, but just not in this basement location.

Daveeeeed

Maybe it would clash with the impending GotG theme.
Where did this gotg idea start? Seems no sense that they would redo one of the best attractions in the world that doesn't need an update other than minor improvements of technology. But I keep hearing it. You know that tot dominates Sunset Boulevard. I personally think it's all a bunch of noise and it won't happen. Maybe in California, but tearing down or completely redoing a 100 million+ attraction seems ludacris. I've only heard a retirement of tot not a co plate tear down which trust me will not happen, but even a retirement seems silly.

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Where did this gotg idea start? Seems no sense that they would redo one of the best attractions in the world that doesn't need an update other than minor improvements of technology. But I keep hearing it. You know that tot dominates Sunset Boulevard. I personally think it's all a bunch of noise and it won't happen. Maybe in California, but tearing down or completely redoing a 100 million+ attraction seems ludacris. I've only heard a retirement of tot not a co plate tear down which trust me will not happen, but even a retirement seems silly.
Tear it down? Haha, no. But I wouldn't put slathering GotG all over the existing ride past them.

Daveeeeed

Tear it down? Haha, no. But I wouldn't put slathering GotG all over the existing ride past them.
Yeah I know, but many people have been saying that it will be torn down, so to make my opinion more broad I decided to add that too. I feel like as time goes on truth becomes exaggerated, so in this case from just an overlay to a complete torn down. I just don't feel like though that they would redo such an already amazing attraction that fits within Sunset Boulevard. Though California would make a bit more sense.

DHSCM

Yeah I know, but many people have been saying that it will be torn down, so to make my opinion more broad I decided to add that too. I feel like as time goes on truth becomes exaggerated, so in this case from just an overlay to a complete torn down. I just don't feel like though that they would redo such an already amazing attraction that fits within Sunset Boulevard. Though California would make a bit more sense.
Nobody ever said torn down. If It were to happen it would be an overlay to the existing ride

Herbie

IS there space anywhere near the Tower where a real bar could be added? A haunted Tip Top Lounge bar would be uber-awesome, and very popular, no doubt.

Maybe not in the actual tower (someone more knowledgeable, please elaborate), but perhaps if they built a building nearby, which had its own elevator that mimicked the feeling of movement.. and maybe super-cool "windows" that projected either the park from an elevated level or old school Hollywood..

Last edited:

Goingdown13

Maybe not in the actual tower (someone more knowledgeable, please elaborate), but perhaps if they built a building nearby, which had its own elevator that mimicked the feeling of movement.. and maybe super-cool "windows" that projected either the park from an elevated level or old school Hollywood..

Nowhere inside the building. It's full to the brim. There is a little bit of space between it and the new Sunset Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom