Tower of Terror Themed Bar

ToTBellHop

An interesting idea, definitely, though I think if something like this were planned, a fully-themed restaurant, a la Pirates of the Caribbean and the Blue Bayou at Disneyland, would be better. The hotel setting would lend itself perfectly: a classy eatery frozen eerily in the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Just don't make it Guardians of the Galaxy, thanks.
I still want this little beut:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

From a horrid re-theme rumor to an awesome enhancement? MY EMOTIONS ARE UP AND DOWN LIKE A RANDOMIZED DROP SEQUENCE.

As an aside, I always thought that an actual Hollywood Tower Hotel Resort would be fantastic. Deluxe pricing, with hotel gate entry a la the Grand Calafornian.

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

A recent example is the changes to MM+. Steve had that info in the beginning of March. the other guy reported it with breathless abandon like a week ago.
It's not always stealing. If he only reported that a week ago... well, that's when Travel Agents were alerted.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Isn't there some space behind the door to the right of the gift shop. I seem to remember that door being open in years past to bypass the gift shop (gasp).

CastleBound

Seems a bit forced, but I'm all for it. Anything TOT is great to me. Even the Guttenberg film hahaha. I do think this will create a bit of a traffic jam. This park needs any distraction to keep people busy while searching for attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom