Tower of Terror Themed Bar

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Am I the only one skeptical that only one site has reported on this so far? No doubt if it were true someone from this site would have heard of it a couple of days before "the site that shall not be named" reported on it? Just seems unusual to me.
It looks like it's going to be quite small scale. Maybe it's just a spur of the moment decision by TDO to generate income, like @SirLink said.

No Name

If it is Guardains of the Galaxy themed, I will have a heart attack and drop dead. If it's themed to something random or just "sunset blvd," then I don't care, it's pretty insignificant.

However, it would for sure be a positive sign if this is truly themed to The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror.

clemmo

Is there any truth to this? I mean I wouldn't be surprised, but just kind of an odd placement as that will cause a mass of people blocking the exit/retail from the photo purchasing area.

djkidkaz

I think you will start seeing more of this around the parks. With the changes in management structure recently you are going to have food and beverage leadership overseeing merchandise and attractions as well. There quick answer is to add alcohol to increase sales because that is what they know. It's the same thing for a merchandise leader overseeing food and beverage and attractions. There instinct to increase sales would be to add some sort of merchandise, again because that is what they know. We'll see...

mikeh

Not hard to imagine a scenario where they move High Octane over to ToT to make up for the loss in revenue. Obviously name it something else and make it look like it fits, but still a replacement instead of an original idea.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Found concept art.
2959605-guardians_of_the_galaxy_concept.jpg

*snort*

prfctlyximprct

Why does it feel like the site that cannot be name has better sources?! Why do our insiders drop GOTG rumors when something like this is is a brewing and sounds so much better?!

I would love to enter the Twilight Zone, via alcohol.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Why does it feel like the site that cannot be name has better sources?! Why do our insiders drop GOTG rumors when something like this is is a brewing and sounds so much better?!

That other site routinely steals information from this site and reports it as his own. Im pretty sure that's a big part of the reason it's blocked in the filters here.

A recent example is the changes to MM+. Steve had that info in the beginning of March. the other guy reported it with breathless abandon like a week ago.

I also am seeing this as a small counter service bar. Not a Jocks Hanger level place.

prfctlyximprct

That other site routinely steals information from this site and reports it as his own. Im pretty sure that's a big part of the reason it's blocked in the filters here.

A recent example is the changes to MM+. Steve had that info in the beginning of March. the other guy reported it with breathless abandon like a week ago.

I also am seeing this as a small counter service bar. Not a Jocks Hanger level place.

No shade to Steve, I don't think he dropped the GOTG rumor. :)

jt04

Isn't there a large patio that could be used? That would make more sense. Easier to hose down and less guest slippage.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Something along the lines of GOTG would be a major project. Something like a popup bar would be a Food and Bev operation that could be setup almost overnight.

Remember this one?
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...s---innoventions-d-zone-now-open-at-epcot.htm

Not saying anything at ToT would be quite like that, but you get the general idea.

Mike S

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom