Tower of Terror Themed Bar

baloofigment14

Original Poster
Last edited:

Mike S

Found concept art.
2959605-guardians_of_the_galaxy_concept.jpg

SirLink

Where? Between the gift shop and the ride exit? How does that work?

I was going to give a wittty retort about Disney fans and bars but thought better of it, however, it is a bar. Bars come in varies forms but they are trying to find new revenue to make up for the loss of revenue from the various carts that were around LMA like Jofferys and the Coke stand.

Minthorne

I see a vision. There will be screens in the queue added with "waiters" who will take your drink order and you pay via magic band. As you check out you collect your "luggage" with your magic band - which is the drink cup souvenir. It will be $39.95

The mojo has left me now...

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I was going to give a wittty retort about Disney fans and bars but thought better of it, however, it is a bar. Bars come in varies forms but they are trying to find new revenue to make up for the loss of revenue from the various carts that were around LMA like Jofferys and the Coke stand.

I saw the area on the Twitter. So it's basically just a walk up QS bar. Not super exciting, if that's the case.

RSoxNo1

The site that shall not be named is reporting that a new themed bar will be coming soon to the exit of Tower of Terror. Per the report this will happen quickly and it will be located across from the current PhotoPass area. I assume the entrance would be in that corridor between the ride exit and before Tower Gifts.

This is a fan made map from my site that could show the potential area, presumably behind the "Unused Desk" area:
r-1410219982-TowerOfTerror3.jpg

VJ

Am I the only one skeptical that only one site has reported on this so far? No doubt if it were true someone from this site would have heard of it a couple of days before "the site that shall not be named" reported on it? Just seems unusual to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom