From my rather limited experience.

1. Le Cellier
2. Narcoosees
3. Artists Point
4. Kona Cafe
5. Kringla og Kafe my must do stop in EPCOT

armyfamilyof5

Sounds quite like The Crystal Palace, which is great :slurp:

Plus the interaction with Mary Poppins Mad Hatter and Alice is HUGE plus :sohappy:

We love 1900 Park Fare for breakfast or dinner, both buffets can't be beat. We had the worst experience ever at the Crystal Palace and will never go back. We waited over 45 minutes to be seated for our breakfast ressies, by the time we got seated they were serving lunch, the manager came by and apologized for the long wait in the heat and advised us to enjoy ALL the offerings on the buffet, there was a tiny section left over from breakfast and it all looked completely unappetizing, the staff was really rude and advised us to not touch the lunch offerings leaving us feeling very embarrassed so we pretty much just didn't eat....for the expense we felt totally ripped off. We are no longer so mild mannered, if this were to happen again we would not leave hungry like we did.

We love: Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, 1900 Park Fare and Grand Floridian Tea.

armyfamilyof5

Sounds quite like The Crystal Palace, which is great :slurp:

Plus the interaction with Mary Poppins Mad Hatter and Alice is HUGE plus :sohappy:

We love 1900 Park Fare for breakfast or dinner, both buffets can't be beat. We had the worst experience ever at the Crystal Palace and will never go back. We waited over 45 minutes to be seated for our breakfast ressies, by the time we got seated they were serving lunch, the manager came by and apologized for the long wait in the heat and advised us to enjoy ALL the offerings on the buffet, there was a tiny section left over from breakfast and it all looked completely unappetizing, the staff was really rude and advised us to not touch the lunch offerings leaving us feeling very embarrassed so we pretty much just didn't eat....for the expense we felt totally ripped off. We are no longer so mild mannered, if this were to happen again we would not leave hungry like we did.

We love: Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, 1900 Park Fare and Grand Floridian Tea.

crxbrett

1) California Grill
2) Jiko's
3) Artist Point
4) Le Cellier
5) TIE Narcoosee's & Coral Reef Cafe

There are still a good number of nice restaurants I still have not tried at the World. I plan to be back next summer ('11) and hope to try a few new ones! Some other honorable mentions: Mama Melrose's, Kona Cafe, San Angel Inn (lunch menu is better in my opinion) and Whispering Canyons.

sgshredder33

1. Tepan Edo(great steak)

2.Prime time cafe(mmmm potroast)

3. Sci Fi(gotta love their shakes)

4.Chef Mickey(i love the ice cream bar)

5. Crystal Palace(good food, and whats better than getting in the magic kingdom early?)

dreamscometrue

1. BOMA (awesome buffet for breakfast or supper/dinner)

2. Le Cellier (love that cheddar cheese soup, and everything else)

3. Whispering Canyon (bottomless shakes and big servings)

4. 50's Prime Time (it's fun and brings back good memories of our first WDW trip)

5. Cinderella's Royal Table (we like eating in the castle, and taking 1st timers there...plus, we get to meet the real Cinderella)

dvcnut39

I find the lists interesting- the mix and match of Signature Dining and Counter Service makes me laugh. Everyone in my family has a different opinion, but here's mine-

1. Crystal Palace

2. Teppan Edo

3. Cape May Cafe

4. Yakitori House

5. Whispering Canyon

Empress Room

1. Victoria & Albert's (in a landslide - food plus experience)
2. Jiko (filet w/mac and cheese, short ribs, beautiful room)
3. California Grill (sushi, creative dishes and the view)
4. Bistro de Paris (excellent French cuisine, great "hidden" location)
5. Narcoosee's (the freshest seafood and a true seafood house setting)

Honorable Mention:

6. Hollywood Brown Derby (amazing lunches, cobb salads and soups, entrees well prepared)

LiveyMouse22

Goodness, this is like the hardest decision ever but I'll have to go with:
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Whispering Canyon Cafe
San Angel Inn
Cinderella's Royal Table

used to be Liberty Tree Tavern but now it's off the list with it's makeover:cry:

DisneyBanshee

Top Five

1. California Grill
2. Bistro de Paris
3. Artist Point
4. Le Cellier
5. Narcoossee's

Palio's in the Swan would be on the list. RIP old friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom