Top 5 Restaurants in The World?!?!?

LisaG23

now I havent been to all restaurants in the WDW resort but my DH and i have narrowed out top 5 to:

1. Boma
2. Nine Dragons
3. California Grill
4. T-rex Cafe
5. Pinnochio's Village Haus (forgive me i know its counter service but we love it)

PoohBear119

1. Victoria and Albert's - This has been a main stay for my DH and I since our honeymoon in 2006. Worth the price definitely.

2. California Grill

3. Artist Point

4. Le Cellier

5. Crystal Palace - I love Pooh and am a sucker for a breakfast buffet.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
This is the description of the dessert.

Dunbrody Kiss - Chef Dundon's gift to America. Chocolate. Add chocolate. Then add some more. With us?

haha :ROFLOL: Yeah shes definately having that next time!!:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

tink65

1.) Le Cellier

2.) Coral Reef

3.) 1900 Park Fare (breakfast...love the bread pudding w/ vanilla sauce)

4.) 50's Prime Time Cafe

5.) California Grill:sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
1.) Le Cellier

2.) Coral Reef

3.) 1900 Park Fare (breakfast...love the bread pudding w/ vanilla sauce)

4.) 50's Prime Time Cafe

5.) California Grill:sohappy:

Probably doing the breakfast in August, how was it??

tink65

We love it! We go every year in September and it is a must do for us. There is a made to order omelet station with several different selections. It's always really good. The food selection is really nice and the character interactions are really good too. They normally have Pooh, Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins at breakfast. You have to try the bread pudding though....it is the best I've had! The service has always been excellent too, which is a huge plus!

jeffk410

1. Boma- Im obsessed now.

2. Chef Mickeys- To me its just a classic. food wise eh lacks a bit.

3. Le Cellier

4. Brown Derby- Used to be one of my favorites but havent been in about 2 yrs.

5. Mama melrose.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
We love it! We go every year in September and it is a must do for us. There is a made to order omelet station with several different selections. It's always really good. The food selection is really nice and the character interactions are really good too. They normally have Pooh, Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins at breakfast. You have to try the bread pudding though....it is the best I've had! The service has always been excellent too, which is a huge plus!

Sounds quite like The Crystal Palace, which is great :slurp:

Plus the interaction with Mary Poppins Mad Hatter and Alice is HUGE plus :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
1) The California Grill
2) Citrico's
3) Shula's Steak House
4) Fulton's Crab House
5) Portabello OR Narcoossee's (dead match as of late 2009)

All of these will cost you - I ranked them for quality, not for "bang for the buck".

As u know by now, Cali Grill is top of the list 4 August :sohappy:

828tnt

my current list (still a few i haven't tried):

1. jiko- hands down the best spot on property!!!!!! food, service was tops!

2. narcoose's- i hate even mentioning it, cause it seems to be a bit under the radar, and i'd rather keep it that way.

3. cali grille- the menu changes a lot, and can be for the experienced palete, but i could seriously eat a big mac and still be fine for the price.... as long as i get to watch the fireworks!

4. brown derby- maybe we've just never experienced the fall from grace having only tried it within the last 3 years, but we love it! and yes, it is the absolute best that dhs has to offer!

5. shula's- not disney, but great environment, great service, great steaks!

and if you want another (breakfast), crystal palace is the best spot hands down. a breakfast buffet, is a breakfast buffet, but you can't beat the location, people watching, getting into the mk early, and views.

828tnt

In no particular order...
1. Cali Grille
2. Kona Cafe
3. Rose & Crown
4. Citricos
5. Crystal Palace

mr toad, i just noticed your location! i would be in section 106! yesterday was nice to see....but we've kinda been here before haven't we?

httr

lbrad

1. Narccoossee's

2. Cali Grill

3. Crystal Palace

4. Boma

5. Hoop Dee Doo

Haven't been to Kona Cafe, Rose & Crown, Coral Reef, Artist Point....hopefully next June :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom