Too crowded!!

mimitchi33

MKwi0rk.png

Currently at Magic Kingdom
kas5mc.jpg

Where did you find this app, mikeh? I'd really like to use it to see how long people are really waiting for rides this New Year's.

note2001

See my post above

It's a cool site Mike, and I understand you not wanting to have your app copied by other developers, but the source of the info remains as a huge set of question marks over our heads. Magical cards? Are you talking sim cards (like the way traffic sites post times by using phones), in which case I can't trust the numbers since some of those buildings block out signals.

mikeh

It's a cool site Mike, and I understand you not wanting to have your app copied by other developers, but the source of the info remains as a huge set of question marks over our heads. Magical cards? Are you talking sim cards (like the way traffic sites post times by using phones), in which case I can't trust the numbers since some of those buildings block out signals.

Definitely not sim cards. I would be working for the NSA (or even Disney) if I could track guests sim cards everywhere they go ;)

TheRabbit

Definitely not sim cards. I would be working for the NSA (or even Disney) if I could track guests sim cards everywhere they go ;)
So basically you just are guessing what 'actual' wait times are based on all the different wait time apps out there.

TheRabbit

No, I don't rely on other wait time apps (or use stats or guessing). Heck, I don't even use other apps
Well I guess anyone is entitled to put anything online they want, accurate or not, heck...that what this whole forum is! haha A giant rumor board.

Rototom

It was only 2 minutes off on its real wait time this afternoon. Impressive and my new favorite wait app. Kudos!

For small world Btw

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom