Too crowded!!

Ralphlaw

I stationed my family at water's edge by Italy. The family had a great time, but the crowds were insane. BTW: The bathrooms were fine in America and Via Napoli. We didn't even try any attractions after 7 pm. And the lines for most drinks and snacks were at least 45 minutes. The CMs were great; some were even dancing with all the music. My favorite part pre-fireworks, walking backstage from Norway to TestTrack.

I've got to admit, the crowds are starting to get to me. I'm 49 now, and that's about the time that many men no longer want to be around any crowds. I can still tolerate them, but I don't like it.

But once it was all said and done, the fireworks were absolutely incredible. I am ruined for any lesser fireworks for the rest of my life. We're going again next year, and I'm inviting 90,000 of my closest friends.

Kman101

It's been nice seeing WDW commercials that contain adults and trying to appeal to the kid in them. Just sayin' considering that person's comments. They've had one for mom, grandparents ...

IanDLBZF

Mickey's Christmas Party used to be the time to go. They used to limit the number of people in the park but not anymore. :cry:
Not so fast. I went to MVMCP last year and only found Main St USA to be congested due to stage shows. Everywhere else in MK it was not as busy as a normal day (surprisingly enough), and the wait times for most of the attractions were LOW, and some even walk-ons.

Trauma

So when I saw this yesterday I posted asking if anyone knew what happened to photodave. The question got deleted so I guess it’s something I’m not suppose to ask.

Maybe it’s common knowledge but I don’t visit these forums everyday to know what’s going on. He seemed like a good poster and I was just wondering.

It would be like if I didn’t see Ford Explorer anymore, you just get used to seeing certain people.

Since I’m assuming this will get deleted also if someone could just message me and let me know that would be fine.

Sorry for the bother.

ChrisM

So when I saw this yesterday I posted asking if anyone knew what happened to photodave. The question got deleted so I guess it’s something I’m not suppose to ask.

Maybe it’s common knowledge but I don’t visit these forums everyday to know what’s going on. He seemed like a good poster and I was just wondering.

It would be like if I didn’t see Ford Explorer anymore, you just get used to seeing certain people.

Since I’m assuming this will get deleted also if someone could just message me and let me know that would be fine.

Sorry for the bother.

I always assumed he was wished into the corn field. Or maybe worse...

It%2527s%2Ba%2BGood%2BLife.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom