Too crowded!!

Live 2 enjoy

Original Poster
Not only is the temperatures cold at night but the population inside the park is over eel ing. It sucks the enjoyment right out of the experience. Last night at the frozen show people were yelling at others nit to put their children on their shoulders because they couldn't see. It's becoming unbearable. We r stuck currently on the monorail to go to the grand Floridian, have been waiting over 30 minutes!! Not magical!!

disney4life2008

LOL it is December 10th - roughly days before Christmas. Did you really expect the parks to be empty? Furthermore, anything "Frozen" is a guarantee to be packed. With that said, I am not sure what the gripe is about. As for the cold weather - that I can understand being a problem but even with that - I have been to Disney in January when it was a deep freeze for the area - and while it was freezing in no way did it block my enjoyment of the parks.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Not only is the temperatures cold at night but the population inside the park is over eel ing. It sucks the enjoyment right out of the experience. Last night at the frozen show people were yelling at others nit to put their children on their shoulders because they couldn't see. It's becoming unbearable. We r stuck currently on the monorail to go to the grand Floridian, have been waiting over 30 minutes!! Not magical!!

Is eel ing a new capacity level they have implemented?

PhotoDave219

LOL it is December 10th - roughly days before Christmas. Did you really expect the parks to be empty? Furthermore, anything "Frozen" is a guarantee to be packed. With that said, I am not sure what the gripe is about. As for the cold weather - that I can understand being a problem but even with that - I have been to Disney in January when it was a deep freeze for the area - and while it was freezing in no way did it block my enjoyment of the parks.

Well honestly… 10 years ago it was dead between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
welcome to the happiest place on earth
- Just keep swiping your credit card and it'll make things even better lol

In all serious though, the trend over the past year or 2 has seen increases in crowd levels which makes the experience not what some expect, even those frequent guests like me that get surprised everytime I think crowds won't be that bad, it usually is now a days

If they'd just hurry and build that 5th park....;)

disney4life2008

Well honestly… 10 years ago it was dead between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

You are correct - 10 years ago. In 2006 - I went to Disney around this time (actually it was next week) - and the parks were dead. But again that was quite some time ago. In the last 12 months - I do not think there is a slow season anymore. Even January (I have been going since 2009 this month) it has been dead but in the last 2 years the parks are now more crowded.

disney4life2008

welcome to the happiest place on earth
- Just keep swiping your credit card and it'll make things even better lol

In all serious though, the trend over the past year or 2 has seen increases in crowd levels which makes the experience not what some expect, even those frequent guests like me that get surprised everytime I think crowds won't be that bad, it usually is now a days

If they'd just hurry and build that 5th park....;)

But as another post points out - I do not think the answer is a 5th park. The answer is to improve the attractions and parks we already have. The addition of a 5th park would be nothing more than a half day at best anyway.

ImagineerDude

"It's pure magic, wrapped up in pixie dust"

But honestly your experience is what you make it out to be (if that makes sense). I know it's frustrating, but laugh about it don't get mad! You spent of lot of time and money to go there so make the most of it! And if you think it's busy now, trying going on Christmas Day! "Nobody travels on Christmas..." Bull***t

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
But as another post points out - I do not think the answer is a 5th park. The answer is to improve the attractions and parks we already have. The addition of a 5th park would be nothing more than a half day at best anyway.

Yeah I agree. I was just joking about a 5th park HOWEVER if they can fix expand and enhance the ones they have another park (done well) could help spread out crowds in the world too but they do have to fix what they have now and it believe they are moving towards that...we'll see

rct247

The only slow season is a couple weeks in January & February. Labor Day through around the 20th of September, and the early part of the day on special party event days. Otherwise, expect it to be busy and it will only get worse.

disney4life2008

You think people get mad at others putting their children on their shoulders is bad? You should hear the insults hurled at me when my wife puts ME on her shoulders....
Honestly. If I'm that bothered by folks at a castle lighting, I just back up. To each their own.

LOL when I watched the castle lighting last month - the show of the night - mothers were literally fighting to get their kids to see. Mind you, I was all the way in back - you could not see nothing.

disney4life2008

The only slow season is a couple weeks in January & February. Labor Day through around the 20th of September, and the early part of the day on special party event days. Otherwise, expect it to be busy and it will only get worse.

January brings the South American tour groups - but if you figure out their tour pattern you can avoid them. Just avoid the flag lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom