News Tony's Most Merriest Town Square Party comes to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for 2018

DisneyDebRob

I sometimes wonder when reading one of the these upcharge events, that’s it’s someone making it up and trying to fool people into actually believing it. Then I realize it’s true and I’m awake and not asleep. Once again, anyone that wants to go, enjoy it. My opinion, it’s getting out of hand.

RSoxNo1

2l11co.jpg

djkidkaz

Crazy. You can go as often as you like? Really? I’m gonna be over at Big Thunder and decide to walk back to frickin Tony’s at the front of the park for a cheese cube? Nope, they will just end up getting me for a quick meal at Pecos once I realize I ain’t walkin’ back. I mean whatever, if someone is a sucker and pays for it then hey more power to them. I’m just thankful I know better.

Kevin_W

Amazing. You are at a party with a "limited" number of tickets. You shouldn't need a reserved parade viewing area. And I've never eaten $100 of food in 3 hours in my life (I know it's certainly possible at Michelin star restaurants and the like... which Tony's isn't). So to "get your money's worth" it will encourage people to overdrink, which is not what the Magic Kingdom needs.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Amazing. You are at a party with a "limited" number of tickets. You shouldn't need a reserved parade viewing area. And I've never eaten $100 of food in 3 hours in my life (I know it's certainly possible at Michelin star restaurants and the like... which Tony's isn't). So to "get your money's worth" it will encourage people to overdrink, which is not what the Magic Kingdom needs.
Plus if you have kids, you gotta drink their share as well. I better start practicing my drinking now.

sgtbtlbailey

Crazy. You can go as often as you like? Really? I’m gonna be over at Big Thunder and decide to walk back to frickin Tony’s at the front of the park for a cheese cube? Nope, they will just end up getting me for a quick meal at Pecos once I realize I ain’t walkin’ back. I mean whatever, if someone is a sucker and pays for it then hey more power to them. I’m just thankful I know better.
Isn't that what they're hoping for..........that you'll pay $99 and spend 15 minutes in there, never to return? I am cracking up at all of these comments today, so thank you all for helping me laugh through a Friday at work. The comments are all true, but the added wit is great. :hilarious:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I thought the DHS VIP Tour was the worst upcharge bargain until I met this one.

At an event where they can fill you with unlimited cookies, hot chocolate and other holiday drinks, they're selling you... sweets.

And at an event where there's two parades, a spot to see the parade. And at a top tier upcharge price.

Wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom