News Tony's Most Merriest Town Square Party comes to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for 2018

WDWFREAK53

Just curious...(not that I would ever buy into this)...
It says, $99/person.
Is that for kids too? Since the price includes beer/wine I'd imagine the price for kids would be cheaper...

....then again...it's Disney

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I wanna play, too...

I'm Dreaming of a Mouse Christmas
Just like the ones I never knew
Where the crowds are zero
and I'm the hero
For bringing Family, Friends and You

I'm dreaming of a Mouse Christmas
Where people ride and drink and cheer
'Cause the rides are running
And Igor's cunning
Will get everybody drunk on beer

I'm dreaming of a Mouse Christmas
With every credit card I max
May your evenings be upcharged and tired
And may all the Suits who thought this up be fired.

Animaniac93-98

This is the same price as Villain's Sinister Soiree was at MNSSHP 2014, the only year they ever did it. That included:

- Reserved parade and fireworks viewing
- Dessert event in castle (2 seating times)
- Villain character meet and greets (around 10 I think who came to your table)
- Equity Lady Tremaine and regular step stepsisters live singing in castle with keyboard guy
- Take home souvenirs (glow cube and stir stick, dragon cup)

Now the regular fireworks viewing package is almost as much and this Christmas event has zero characters, no reserved fireworks spot, take home gifts and isn't in the castle.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
And Disincentive...

How long until the free cookies and hot chocolate get "discontinued due to guest demand"?
I look forward to that day.

And our resident hobbyists will come riding to Disney's defense...

"I only counted 167 people eating cookies at the last Christmas party I went to. Yes, I spent my vacation time counting cookie eating guests. So really, that's only .05% of all guests, so, really no loss."

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
This is the same price as Villain's Sinister Soiree was at MNSSHP 2014, the only year they ever did it. That included:

- Reserved parade and fireworks viewing
- Dessert event in castle (2 seating times)
- Villain character meet and greets (around 10 I think who came to your table)
- Equity Lady Tremaine and regular step stepsisters live singing in castle with keyboard guy
- Take home souvenirs (glow cube and stir stick, dragon cup)

Now the regular fireworks viewing package is almost as much and this Christmas event has zero characters, no reserved fireworks spot, take home gifts and isn't in the castle.
But you can booze it up. Soooooo

Animaniac93-98

Excuse me, while I spend $120 to get in during daylight, $100 to stay at night to see fireworks/parade, another $79 to eat a cupcake during the fireworks, and another $99 to watch said parade with a beer and a cheese cube.......Only to be whisked away in my $40 Minnie Van

You forgot the character breakfast before park opening and the afternoon parade + lunch package. That and dinner at another TS location.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
That's Cousin Vinny's Super-Secret Ultra-Very-Merriest-Ever-Gift-and-Character Party. It's another $129.99 per person (Admission to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Tony's Most Merriest Town Square Party required).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom