Tony Baxter hints at the future!

brucie

huh? Are you going to enigmatically accuse me of being old members every single time I mention something? (You did the same thing when I was talking about how much I liked Thrawn in the SW novels).

Those old ghosts have been busted. Give it a rest already. I swear being here is as surreal as being in a Lewis Caroll novel with people acting like I got skellingtons in my closet (when i've really been as innocent as an angel).

Wow that takes me back. I also liked Thrawn in the SW novels that was my favorite series!!

Lee

Adventurer
....and I like towing an Escalade with my Hummer while pouring gas out of the window. It's really good fun!:D
Actually, gas hasn't been a problem with the H3. It's been getting about 18mpg around town and 23 on the highway. Lots better than the two Land Rovers I have had in the past, plus it uses regular gas, not the premium.
Now an H2...that be a gas drinker.

sittle

huh? Are you going to enigmatically accuse me of being old members every single time I mention something? (You did the same thing when I was talking about how much I liked Thrawn in the SW novels).

Those old ghosts have been busted. Give it a rest already. I swear being here is as surreal as being in a Lewis Caroll novel with people acting like I got skellingtons in my closet (when i've really been as innocent as an angel).

Heya Thrawn... :ROFLOL: Good to see you posting again!

I think it's the mysterious bandito avatar... try removing the mask... that will help! HA HA!

kashmir

I put great thought into buying a Prius, but it just wasn't practical for me. I need a vehicle that can move things and tow a boat or atv. Unfortunately, the technology that I would like to have is not offered for pick-up trucks...in my price range.

I have a Chevrolet Colorado, and it does get better mileage than my last truck. I just wish the auto industry as a whole would have had the forsight and will power and courage to go with newer, fuel-efficient technology and not suvs. Imagine what 10 years of use and perfecting would have done for the technology mentioned earlier. The world would be a much better place.
I absolutely LOVE driving my Prius!

The Conundrum

You missed his Enigma reference...

I've already sent in my report to the mods... :wave:

*facepalm*

you missed the Ghostbuster and the Skellington one as well.

On a more serious note, I actually like the Hummer but they should be more of a recreational thing not a primary vehicle that you actually use daily.

jt04

*facepalm*

you missed the Ghostbuster and the Skellington one as well.

On a more serious note, I actually like the Hummer but they should be more of a recreational thing not a primary vehicle that you actually use daily.

So now your telling people how to use their vehicles or are you only speaking for yourself? :shrug:

DisneyNut2007

Putting up a new attraction if you have no way of paying for it may not be the best thing to do. You are looking at it in the very simple case of "I want a new attraction, now".

And it's that kind of bad attitude that gives me further to feel that this forum continues to go downhill fast, which is why I hardly ever come on here anymore.

The Mom

Premium Member
Please stop the bickering, insults, and personal vendettas. For what it's worth, I discovered that ignoring the reincarnations of banned members is usually more effective than trying to eliminate them. They feed on the attention, so keep on coming back. Ignore them, and they eventually disappear.

Captain Chaos

Please stop the bickering, insults, and personal vendettas. For what it's worth, I discovered that ignoring the reincarnations of banned members is usually more effective than trying to eliminate them. They feed on the attention, so keep on coming back. Ignore them, and they eventually disappear.

:sohappy:

I am in agreement with Mom here... The ignore feature works wonders...

Now, if we can get back on topic..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom