News Tomorrowland love

The Empress Lilly

Mission-to-mars-original-exterior-100.jpg

TTA94

They should hand over buzz to entertainment management, they seem to be good at getting rid of things.

Buzz isn’t the problem it’s just where it is lol. I do wonder if that space could change down the road depending on what direction they plan to go with for Tomorrowland.

GimpYancIent

Buzz isn’t the problem it’s just where it is lol. I do wonder if that space could change down the road depending on what direction they plan to go with for Tomorrowland.
Interesting how Tomorrowland has become nostalgia land, no longer a future concept but a look back at how the future used to be visualized (back in the day). Buzz is not an issue but a good identifier for the younger folks. MK and all its lands are now a classics, entertainment that spans several generations. Tomorrowland should be a snapshot of period in time and the view of the future (tomorrow) then. Too bad there are no flying cars.

MadTeacup

I hope they keep the background music. It’s become iconic like the Innoventions music (I am guessing the latter will leave).
I'm hoping that they DO change the BGM BUT keep it at the same time. What I mean is, I want Tokyo's version. It removes the space vehicle sounds for a much more beautiful electronic arrangement. It also includes the Tron Theme. As long as Tokyo doesn't have exclusivity to the soundtrack, this would be a no-brainer change. Most guests wouldn't even notice the difference.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm hoping that they DO change the BGM BUT keep it at the same time. What I mean is, I want Tokyo's version. It removes the space vehicle sounds for a much more beautiful electronic arrangement. It also includes the Tron Theme. As long as Tokyo doesn't have exclusivity to the soundtrack, this would be a no-brainer change. Most guests wouldn't even notice the difference.
Most guests wouldn’t know Orlando’s is the Anaheim version.

oogie boogie man

Wish they would bring back Dreamflight ☹️. Move buzz to TSL at DHS lol.

That's the first time anyone has ever said that. Dreamflight was a cheap ride made to sell plane tickets to the masses.

If any attraction has to go it is Monster's Laugh Floor. They could put it in Hollywood in place of Launch Bay or even Little Mermaid.

Bocabear

adjacent to the other Pixar offerings would be great for sure... and out of Tomorrowland. Problem is they don't have any sort of a replacement idea...and the replacement would have to hit it out of the park so to speak...

UNCgolf

I’d love a 2021 version of Adventure thru Inner Space. They could make it really cool basing it upon modern science. Physical sets augmented with projections would look awesome.

Although I’d put it in Epcot, now.

Not that anyone cares what I want in Epcot.

The closest you could possibly get to that now is an "Ant-Man in the Quantum Realm!" attraction. If they could use Ant-Man in the parks, that is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom