News Tomorrowland love

IMDREW

No need to panic, the sign will come down soon. I have directed Walt Disney Imagineering to create an immersive bar experience for this space. Scheduled opening is 2025. (These things take time!)
Thanks Bob, I needed a laugh today.. And now I started crying, because that's something they would even be considering doing :s

lazyboy97o

Sad that despite the building of TRON, Tomorrowland's attraction count will be the same as it was 5 years ago because they decided to close SGE without a replacement.
Not that it was all that great, but less than 10 years ago when the Galaxy Palace Theater was demolished. Two less than 21 years ago with the Skyway. The Tomorrowland Speedway has shrunk in size and the capacity of the CircleVision theater has decreased.

trainplane3

I think if the sign was gone nobody would even know there was supposed to be something there. It's not like there's a huge queue or anything.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reasoning.
To add, it if weren't for the sign then I'd think it was stroller parking and that's it.

fgmnt

A Tron/GotG swap would've been so much better.

Also, as of yet I'm still enthusiastic about the piecemeal TL conversion. Terrific work being done everywhere. Everything is an improvement over what was, so I shan't hold nothing being just quite perfect against these projects. I love this.

Against better judgement and knowledge I'm secretly holding out for the two biggies: entrance fountains and a new Starjets spire.

Hard to imagine a rumor I wanted to be less true than TRON and GOTG going into MK and EPCOT respectively 3 years ago. A massive whiff to have not made a Digital Frontier of TRON Pavilion in EPCOT and a non-coaster, E-ticket level dark ride for Guardians in EPCOT.

C'est la vie.

Monorail_Red_77

Speaking of ugly Peoplemover track legs.... The former covered walkway exit of Dreamflight poking out of Buzz Lightyear’s gift shop Says hold my beer.

Monorail_Red_77

I think if the sign was gone nobody would even know there was supposed to be something there. It's not like there's a huge queue or anything.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reasoning.
I saw a group of people looking into Stitch queue with confusion. Looked like they wanted to go in. Kept looking at their map and then back to the queue sign. They should change it already. Either say it’s a meet and greet or take down the signs altogether. Otherwise it just looks like a ride that’s closed early in the day for some reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom