News Tomorrowland love

RSoxNo1

Advertisement
I’ve always felt like TRON and GotG should have swapped locations. Especially with Test Track 2.0 giving some strong TRON vibes.
That might have been the issue. One early proposal was for Tron to go to Futureworld.

A very early proposal. Pre DHS.
Since Space Mountain needed a re-build, I would have loved to see Space Mountain move to EPCOT with both TRON and Guardians going to Tomorrowland.

SplashZander

Since Space Mountain needed a re-build, I would have loved to see Space Mountain move to EPCOT with both TRON and Guardians going to Tomorrowland.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I cannot tell if you're joking or not. If you're not, the actual building of Space Mountain does not need a rebuild, instead, the track within the building needs to be completely torn out and built from the ground up. Swapping out a track is a very different task from relocating an entire building, especially one built like Space Mountain.

Small World, is essentially housed in a glorified warehouse and could be moved. Space Mountain as a whole could be relocated but the costs would be astronomical and thus would not serve much benefit compared to ground-up construction.

RSoxNo1

Don't take this the wrong way, but I cannot tell if you're joking or not. If you're not, the actual building of Space Mountain does not need a rebuild, instead, the track within the building needs to be completely torn out and built from the ground up. Swapping out a track is a very different task from relocating an entire building, especially one built like Space Mountain.

Small World, is essentially housed in a glorified warehouse and could be moved. Space Mountain as a whole could be relocated but the costs would be astronomical and thus would not serve much benefit compared to ground-up construction.
Yes, the building is fine but since I'm playing God I would have rebuilt that too.

IMDREW

No need to panic, the sign will come down soon. I have directed Walt Disney Imagineering to create an immersive bar experience for this space. Scheduled opening is 2025. (These things take time!)
Thanks Bob, I needed a laugh today.. And now I started crying, because that's something they would even be considering doing :s

lazyboy97o

Sad that despite the building of TRON, Tomorrowland's attraction count will be the same as it was 5 years ago because they decided to close SGE without a replacement.
Not that it was all that great, but less than 10 years ago when the Galaxy Palace Theater was demolished. Two less than 21 years ago with the Skyway. The Tomorrowland Speedway has shrunk in size and the capacity of the CircleVision theater has decreased.

Top Bottom