News Tomorrowland love

trainplane3

It’s because of stupid people like me who go as a party of 1. 😬
The park should be thanking us for taking up space on the highest throughput ride out there rather then tossing our bodies on a coaster!

But, also guilty "party of 1" here for TTA. In fact, I may have gone to MK to just ride it on my last trip. (CoP, Tiki Room, and CBJ were bonuses I wasn't planning on doing either)

Brer Oswald

The park should be thanking us for taking up space on the highest throughput ride out there rather then tossing our bodies on a coaster!

But, also guilty "party of 1" here for TTA. In fact, I may have gone to MK to just ride it on my last trip. (CoP, Tiki Room, and CBJ were bonuses I wasn't planning on doing either)
Can you blame us though? We want maximum comfort on the best attraction! And interesting things happen when you’re alone. Last time I did it (2 weeks ago) I had the chance to encounter the rare Peoplemover Traffic Cone in its natural habitat.

Monorail_Red_77

Tomorrowland South Pond looks to be finished at this point. From this past weekend 9/1.

5136FF80-4879-4926-9ABA-59AC2CE40B59.jpeg
C460F40F-6C12-41B3-BC70-0AC74FE62FFA.jpeg
0B2354CD-D9C8-44EC-A2D5-9F83C8522CF4.jpeg

jt04

hauntology

Oooh everytime this thread pops up, I'm hoping it's news about what will replace Stitch's Great Escape...

The pond looks finished but I hope the landscaping isn't. The grass should look like golf course grass on approach to the MK. IMO.

Maybe some topiary gardens that hint at what will be in the park.

I concur--I think Disney topiary work can be really nice, like the trees in Disneyland Paris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom