News Tomorrowland love

Mike S

Far, far superior.
:cool:
giphy.gif

KikoKea

the fear of death and bodily injury on that ride honest to god adds excitement.
I know. I swear the rocket comes off the track on those rough spots- goes up and slams back down with a rattle that makes us think parts are falling off! DH and I laugh about it every time. We love the smooth DL SM, but I'm feelin' alive when I get off MK's rattletrap!
Woohoo!! Let's go again!!😲😁

matt9112

I know. I swear the rocket comes off the track on those rough spots- goes up and slams back down with a rattle that makes us think parts are falling off! DH and I laugh about it every time. We love the smooth DL SM, but I'm feelin' alive when I get off MK's rattletrap!
Woohoo!! Let's go again!!😲😁

this is how i feel qhen it reaches the top if some of the hills i sware i feel it popping off im not even sure how many wheels they use due to old design and such an insider could probably tell us but i think its still a three contact point wheel design. if so our thoughts are impossible to occur.

KikoKea

this is how i feel qhen it reaches the top if some of the hills i sware i feel it popping off im not even sure how many wheels they use due to old design and such an insider could probably tell us but i think its still a three contact point wheel design. if so our thoughts are impossible to occur.
More play in the rocket itself, and not the wheels coming off the track, I'm sure. (Well, sorta sure) But, it's exciting!

brihow

I just saw on twitter that Astro Orbiter is down for refurbishment - wasn't it refurbished recently? Any details on what they are doing to it?

Kane88

I might have missed this but how will you get to the Tron coaster with the constructed layout? Will it be like six flags great America where they have an at- grade railroad crossing in the Demon area.

tparris

This has already been pointed out in another thread. It’s likely that the new sign will probably look something like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom