News Tomorrowland love

tirian

AVAC Juice

So, what, did they blow all of their Tomorrowland overhaul budget on the Carousel of Progress sign and removing the dome? This was all looking so promising and now it seems to have taken one hell of a left turn.
I thought they were going to remove the dated metal and fins for sure.

They should probably just paint over this stuff with Go Away Green if they can't make a budget. It would look more cohesive.

Last edited:

brihow

So, what, did they blow all of their Tomorrowland overhaul budget on the Carousel of Progress sign and removing the dome? This was all looking so promising and now it seems to have taken one hell of a left turn.

the entire thing is a mismatch of ideas. There is no cohesion anywhere to be found. Brights, pastels, solids, paterns, metallics, etc. I would love to be a fly on the wall for the meetings about this.

aladdin2007

the entire thing is a mismatch of ideas. There is no cohesion anywhere to be found. Brights, pastels, solids, paterns, metallics, etc. I would love to be a fly on the wall for the meetings about this.

its almost as if they didn't have any meetings, but said here is paint go use it wherever whatever, definitely a lack of direction sadly. Had really good hopes for this, its a mess in my opinion.

GlacierGlacier

Ok. Now it makes sense. Thanks.

I couldn't fathom why Disney was paying a crew to literally paint in circles one year later???
I think I have a photo of the mess, let me see if I can find it.

Ok, it's not a great photo, and it's got some random human in it, but here is part of it

IMG_2818.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom