News Tomorrowland love

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, July 6, 2019. Not sure this has been shown. New paint scheme at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. White walls and yellow/orange ceiling. Walls and pillars used to be gray. New color on the pavement. The restaurant is not open right now.

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

Last edited:

Clamman73

Advertisement
Photo update as of Saturday, July 6, 2019. Not sure this has been shown. New paint scheme at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. White walls and yellow/orange ceiling. Walls and pillars used to be gray. New color on the pavement.

View attachment 387114

View attachment 387115

View attachment 387116
Wow that’s totally different...but mimics Cosmic.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster

tirian

AVAC Juice

So, what, did they blow all of their Tomorrowland overhaul budget on the Carousel of Progress sign and removing the dome? This was all looking so promising and now it seems to have taken one hell of a left turn.
I thought they were going to remove the dated metal and fins for sure.

They should probably just paint over this stuff with Go Away Green if they can't make a budget. It would look more cohesive.

Last edited:

brihow

So, what, did they blow all of their Tomorrowland overhaul budget on the Carousel of Progress sign and removing the dome? This was all looking so promising and now it seems to have taken one hell of a left turn.
the entire thing is a mismatch of ideas. There is no cohesion anywhere to be found. Brights, pastels, solids, paterns, metallics, etc. I would love to be a fly on the wall for the meetings about this.

aladdin2007

the entire thing is a mismatch of ideas. There is no cohesion anywhere to be found. Brights, pastels, solids, paterns, metallics, etc. I would love to be a fly on the wall for the meetings about this.
its almost as if they didn't have any meetings, but said here is paint go use it wherever whatever, definitely a lack of direction sadly. Had really good hopes for this, its a mess in my opinion.

Top Bottom