News Tomorrowland love

Rteetz

Taking photos with a colored background is a big thing on instagram. It's not just a Disney thing people try to find different unique background walls throughout the world.
Can someone please explain to me what the deal is with posting pictures of yourself against a colored wall? Am I the only person that thinks this is strange stupid fad?

GlacierGlacier

Can someone please explain to me what the deal is with posting pictures of yourself against a colored wall? Am I the only person that thinks this is strange stupid fad?
I mean, backgrounds have been a thing for all of photography. Solid colors or patterned backgrounds are loved by many for portraits too. So, with the advent of social media, people have taken to finding these backgrounds in real life. It's not really a fan, just another term for something that already exists.

NiarrNDisney

I mean, backgrounds have been a thing for all of photography. Solid colors or patterned backgrounds are loved by many for portraits too. So, with the advent of social media, people have taken to finding these backgrounds in real life. It's not really a fan, just another term for something that already exists.

I guess I'm just not delusionally arrogant enough to take selfies of myself in general and then post them all over the net.

crxbrett

I saw a bunch of people taking photos by that wall my last trip and was wondering why. It was hysterical because there was actually a line of people waiting to do it. Whatever floats somebody's boat I guess. As long as it doesn't affect me.

"No one cared what the wall was til they put on the paint." (Dark Knight trilogy reference for you non-Batman fans)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom