• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland love

wdrive

Has there been any hint of all forms of Star Wars leaving Tomorrowland now that Disneyland and Walt Disney World have their own dedicated land/area for Star Wars?

I would doubt it.
They seem to be using the Launch Bay in both resorts as an original trilogy area.
Star Tours is still popular and I can’t seen them spending money on changing an attraction that is still performing well, especially in COVID times.

owlsandcoffee

I would doubt it.
They seem to be using the Launch Bay in both resorts as an original trilogy area.
Star Tours is still popular and I can’t seen them spending money on changing an attraction that is still performing well, especially in COVID times.

My armchair imagineering would involve moving Star Tours in Florida to SWGE. Would make room for a Muppets ride. That being said I don't know if Star Tours would fit in GE, it's certainly not a good thematic fit as of now.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
My armchair imagineering would involve moving Star Tours in Florida to SWGE. Would make room for a Muppets ride. That being said I don't know if Star Tours would fit in GE, it's certainly not a good thematic fit as of now.

I mean TECHNICALLY they could just keep it where it is and move some queue around to it maybe, or even rebuild Muppets to a new area and make the whole area more Star Wars. Then again I'm sure Disney is like "Well Disneyland's is across the park"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom