Today was the last show of Playhouse Disney Live and the last for Bear

Mecha Figment

Original Poster
Just wanted to let everyone know that today at 5:05 was the last show of Playhouse Disney Live in current form before it closed. It was Bears last performance and it left many who knew him well in tears. Wish him well as he goes on his own journey to France.

happymom52003

:cry:Bear holds a special place in my heart because he was my DS's favorite character when he was a toddler. I'm sure going to miss singing the goodbye song with him and Luna. My son is 6 and still says "Look, there is Luna!" everytime he sees the moon.:cry:

Mecha Figment

Original Poster
it's still playhouse disney live. it's just going to be a brand new show. featuring more modern and popular shows. i'm sure you can name three of them off the top of your head.

Mecha Figment

Original Poster
I don't want to say until it's been released. But needless to say Bear and all the characters in the show will be missed. Now there might be a chance for him to do meet and greets. But I haven't been able to confirm that information yet.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
*snips a blurb*

"Playhouse Disney--Live on Stage!" -- A whole new cast of friends from Playhouse Disney fills the popular Playhouse Disney stage. Children will be on their feet singing, clapping and dancing to performing stars from "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse," "Little Einsteins," "Handy Manny" and more. The new "Playhouse Disney--Live on Stage!" show debuts at Disney's Hollywood Studios in February.

*end snip*

You know, they dont close a show for refurb unless they've already fabricated the costumes for the new characters.

dxwwf3

I never saw the show, but that is kind of sad that Bear is leaving. I always thought it was a neat looking character. Is that show not on TV anymore?

Figment1986

I dont know.. i thought bear was on weekends like 7am.

i know he is not on most of it anymore... sad, I know someone who will miss him.

TheDisneyMagic

Farewell to the current show, good luck to the entire cast working on their new project and look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next month.

JimboJones123

Will Jo-Jo get the boot too?

Will she also be kicked off Mickey Ave and the H&V breakfast? I'd like to see Darby at breakfast. Maybe Lumpy too???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom