Today was the last show of Playhouse Disney Live and the last for Bear

Kristamouse

2nd here on the Doodlebopps! They are scary, I know they are talented and alll but I don't like them. My kids have vetoed them as well. Emily Young and Daniel Cook also drive my kids crazy! I am sure they are nice kids but they are boring to my preschoolers.
I also want to applaud Playhouse Disney, they have steped up there morning with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Pooh and Darby, Johnny and the Sprites, Dan Zanes (my fav). My kids were likeing Nick Jr. much better for a while.
Oh and Stanley's Movie does pop up on Movie Time Mondays on PHD. I was on this week or is this Monday, I remember seeing the advert for the movie.

drew81

Anyone have pictures from the last day? And does anyone know if they are going to keep the storybook as the set for the new show?

maryszhi

I luved that show.. i always wondered what happend to some of those shows. It was so much fun going with my little cousins. The funny thing was they didnt know who bear was..i told them who he was and then i went digging for some dvds of the show . Good times. I remember when my friends and i went for spring break and we would go. i felt weired b/c we were teens.
But yeah...a new show is def. needed
~a dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

maryszhi

And the doodle bops. when my friends and family decided to go to canada to visit niagra falls for like the millinth time... i found out the doodle bops were going to have a concert. I thought my little cousins would love it since they are disney and nick and pbs freaks, i thought they would love it...though i did think they were a tad freaky.. i thought it was just me. BAD IDEA...my cousins flipped out and started crying ... i felt terrible we did not even make it threw the first song. Needless to say i asked their mom why they didnt like it... she had no clue.

guess some kids like different stuff
~when you wish upon a star~
~a dream is a wish your heart makes~

joelleharbert

Does anyone know the exact date of when the new Playhouse Disney show is starting? We are going from Feb. 9-16 and my daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I'm hoping to be able to catch the new show while we're there. This may have already been posted somewhere and I apologize if that's the case, but I haven't been able to find it. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

disneydopey

On the Disney website its closed until jan 27th but says the show re-opens feb 2008 so should be by early feb hopefully! We will miss Bear though especially the songs!:)

ilvdisney

Does anyone know the exact date of when the new Playhouse Disney show is starting? We are going from Feb. 9-16 and my daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I'm hoping to be able to catch the new show while we're there. This may have already been posted somewhere and I apologize if that's the case, but I haven't been able to find it. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

I just got a flyer from Disney that states " on most nights from Feb 24 - March 5th.. Playhouse Disney live on stage! Beginning February 2008 a whole new cast of friends from Playhouse Disney will fill the popular Disney PLayhouse stage. Children will be on their feet singing, clapping, and dancing to some of their favorite characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and many more!"

Wakkie Nu Nu

I can NOT get the "Hot Dog" song (They Might be Giants) from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse out of my head.... and that little dance they do to it... it's just, so... hypnotic.

I swear, it's audio crack for me, and I have no idea why. Please, send help.

PeoplemoverTTA

I can NOT get the "Hot Dog" song (They Might be Giants) from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse out of my head.... and that little dance they do to it... it's just, so... hypnotic.

Gee, I'm so glad I read this post right before bed...now I'll never get to sleep, or I'll have some demented hot dog song dream :ROFLOL:

Saintsfan75

I'm going to be there from Feb 1st thru the 7th. Will Playhouse Disney be open then, old or new? If not, my 4 year old will go nuts. Help!!!!

drew81

They sing that song at Play n Dine.

wannabeBelle

All I remember is the shake your Pop corn song. It sounded vaguely odd to me as I hadnt ever heard it before that breakfast!!! Belle

maryszhi

im seventeen years old and have the bear cha cha slide and "hot dog song" on my ipod b/c babysitting my cousins, i have become addicted to the songs. I have a bio and english final tom and used both those songs to memorize the information!!!

scorp111

:cry:Bear holds a special place in my heart because he was my DS's favorite character when he was a toddler. I'm sure going to miss singing the goodbye song with him and Luna. My son is 6 and still says "Look, there is Luna!" everytime he sees the moon.:cry:

I know this feeling well. My DD has been going since she was 14 months ( she is now 4 1/2) and she always sits on my lap when we sing the goodbye song together:( And we are always talking about Luna.....

It will always be something special for us...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom