To smell or not to smell....

Invero

As a kid, I spent a lot of time hanging out with our Golden Retriever... so for scents, I usually roll around in garbage, dead fish, and fungus.

j/k

I have a bottle of Candie for Men... because I'm so sweet, just like candy. :)

Maria

Original Poster
For nights, I have also worn Magie Noire and loved it, and Organza which I really love and only wear in very special ocasions. Those two are strong but sooo nice!

I also have for the mornings, Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier but don´t really like it too much so I wear it when I don´t want to waste my other perfumes, same thing with Sunflowers, but only for summer mornings or at the beach... hehe... :D

Part of my collection through the years are also Safari, Byzance by Rochas (these two are strong and made me sneeze every time but still liked them), Must by Cartier (mmmm!) and also Diva by Ungaro which is one of the strongest ones I have worn but still love the aroma.

Whoa! I didn´t realize I had so many! (and still have worn others not worth listing!) :lol: :animwink:

Oh...and I keep many of the bottles... still don´t know why... :rolleyes:

Erika

I ran out and bought Mambo for Men when it first came out, after smelling it in a magazine. After smelling John 4 of my friends went out and got it for THEIR men :lol:

I like Romance by Ralph Lauren- I wore it at our wedding. I also like Pink by Victoria's Secret. But John likes me to wear Kashmir, which is kind of an Eau de Stripper. :lookaroun

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
I ran out and bought Mambo for Men when it first came out, after smelling it in a magazine. After smelling John 4 of my friends went out and got it for THEIR men :lol:

I like Romance by Ralph Lauren- I wore it at our wedding. I also like Pink by Victoria's Secret. But John likes me to wear Kashmir, which is kind of an Eau de Stripper. :lookaroun

"Eau de Stripper" :lol: :lol:

I like Allure for men, Safari and Polo Sport. :slurp: :animwink:

Tramp

Originally posted by tenchu
I did discover the smelliest people in the world though, as i was sitting next to the during Star wars episode II!!!!!

(p.s. they were not smelly through having too much perfume on! :hurl: )

...gives new meaning to , 'eau de toilet':D

Debbie

Eternity by Calvin Klein and Aromatics Elixir by Clinique are my favorites. When Don wears Jazz or anything light; he is just so oooooooooooooooooo irresistable. I bought a ton when I was in St. Thomas and still have some left over. Paris is good but strong.
Anyone remember Sweet Honesty by Avon?

Main Street USA

I have three on the shelf:

Eternity - by Calvin Klein

Pleasures (for men, he he) - Estee Lauder

Declaration - by Cartier (pronounced car-tee-a)

TinkerBell9988

I wear Clinique Happy ALLLLLLL the time. I just love it. i also just got the New Victoria's Secrets "Secrets" purfumes for my birthday. they smell really nice..... :animwink:

hockeymom

Originally posted by hockeymom
my all time favorite is Chanel no. 5, and I do wear it often, but I also do wear a lot of Givenchy (not all at once!), these Givenchy's are in my rotation right now:

indecence (love it)
hot couture
extravagance

I love perfumes (just as long as people aren't dousing themselves in it in attempt to cover their B.O. :hurl: - please just have a shower instead!!)

missed one, I haven't worn for a long time, but it's very nice too -

24, Fauborg by Hermes

it has a scarf shaped bottle (Hermes)

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
I'm a guy so no perfume... but I wear a cologne called Canoe, and sometimes BoD but that stuff is REALLY strong, like one squirt and you can smell it like 10 feet away.

Snow White 27

I wear Ralph Ralph Lauren, its a shorter bottle but its round, and it has like blue on it and says in big letters Ralph then below it, it says Ralph Lauren. I love this smell!

CalDisney

I am a Guy too..
But I wear Colonge
Stetson When going out with my Baby(tigggrl)
and Jordache textures when just hitting up the grocery stores.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Debbie
Eternity by Calvin Klein and Aromatics Elixir by Clinique are my favorites. When Don wears Jazz or anything light; he is just so oooooooooooooooooo irresistable. I bought a ton when I was in St. Thomas and still have some left over. Paris is good but strong.
Anyone remember Sweet Honesty by Avon?

I'm old enough to have worn Daisies Won't Tell by Avon...my first cologne. I also wore Shalimar for 18 months(my first fiance loved it) Joy and L'air du Temps, then switched to Estee Lauder's Youth Dew for about 10 years...2nd fiance and 3rd fiance, (now husband) liked them, but my husband prefers Beautiful....when I can tolerate any perfume at all! (if I absolutely feel like I want to wear it, I have to spray it on my feet or legs, so it doesn't get anywhere near my face!)

The fact that Youth Dew was my "signature" fragrance once got me into a lot of trouble (something to do with these two guys who were roomates) but that's another story. ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by CalDisney
I am a Guy too..
But I wear Colonge

Yeah... what is that with guys not wearing cologne?? They are the ones who should wear it more! :rolleyes: :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom

The fact that Youth Dew was my "signature" fragrance once got me into a lot of trouble (something to do with these two guys who were roomates) but that's another story. ;)

Mom, you are making me curious! :animwink:

DanStat

What kind of guy likes colonge?

We talked about this the other day in entertainment and sports marketing.

It makes me sick! :hurl:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by MicBat
I wear Tommy, Gap Blue, and Polo Sport! Woo Who!

Polo Sport! mmmmm!!
Gap Blue didn´t work for me.... it just didn´t stay, but it smells very nice.

I also have Gap "Dreams" and the cream for a fresh smell after the shower. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom