Timetable?

lazyboy97o

Officially, no, but accurate estimates have been posted on here several times.

Storybook Circus is now set for around next month.
The Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid areas are approximately this fall, possibly on the later end.
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is late 2013, maybe early 2014.

dcibrando

I would be surprised if the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train takes until late 2013 or early 2014 considering they've already started on it... we'll see though. I assume this would be the last phase so I'm sure there'd be lots of final touches to make elsewhere

disney fan 13

The Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid areas are approximately this fall, possibly on the later end.

I agree with you on storybook circus, But I would expect LM and BATB in November or December while mine train will most likely open in 2014...

Murphketeer

I would be surprised if the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train takes until late 2013 or early 2014 considering they've already started on it... we'll see though. I assume this would be the last phase so I'm sure there'd be lots of final touches to make elsewhere

IMO, the mine train will slow down considerably when the construction access is cut off with the opening of the other areas.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I agree with you on storybook circus, But I would expect LM and BATB in November or December while mine train will most likely open in 2014...

I don't think we will see all of Storybook Circus open in March. I am thinking we will see Dumbo, Barnstormer, the train station and maybe the water play area open in March, but the rest will come later.

I do agree that the mine train will take until later 2013 or early 2014. If you look back at the construction pictures you can see the steel for BatB and LM started going up in Sept of 2010, so that would make it over 2 years from that point until opening. It's reasonable to assume that the mine train could also take that long.

Dan

cbconglom

Did anyone else see the video interview from d23 where the imagineer said the 7d ride would open 18 months after mermaid?

lebeau

Lee, have you heard anything more specific about the BAtB part of the expansion? We're going to be there Nov 1 and I'm hoping to see everything but the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. Any idea what my chances are?

Thanks!

wdwmomof3

Lee, have you heard anything more specific about the BAtB part of the expansion? We're going to be there Nov 1 and I'm hoping to see everything but the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. Any idea what my chances are?

Thanks!

I would like to know too. We will be there on the 18th of Nov. for the week of Thanksgiving. It would be great to see more things open in that area.

fractal

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is 2014? really? 2 years from now? I was thinking it would be open by Summer 2013.

ToTBellHop

Mouseplanet reported today that they are "hearing" (who knows from whom) that the Mine Train's construction is accelerating and it may open during early 2013.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom