News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

willf

This isn’t a complaint at all, I totally get that previews are previews for a reason, but what exactly causes downtime when the ride system is unchanged? Did they upgrade/replace sensors or PLCs? Maybe some of the new AAs are touchy?

dreamfinder912

This isn’t a complaint at all, I totally get that previews are previews for a reason, but what exactly causes downtime when the ride system is unchanged? Did they upgrade/replace sensors or PLCs? Maybe some of the new AAs are touchy?
I assume it's a combo deal of AA stuff and I mean splash mountain was touchy too. Poor thing needed a great deal of love. But I'm just speculating

Richie248

This boggles my mind. They just called my boarding group when there is a 90 minute wait. Why call anymore groups when the line is that long?

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 3 Stats (6/16) [Day 3/6 AP previews]:
7am: 1095.1 secs, or ~18 mins
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 127 (+8) is the last BG called for the day at 7:16pm.

Notable stoppages:
1:58 - 3:48pm
5:10 - 5:48pm
7:16 - 9:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG until 1pm, 4mins/BG from 1pm to close.

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 18m -> 18m (+0)
1pm: 1.5s -> 1.5s (+0)

That does it for Day 3 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
1000012266.png

easyrowrdw

Final Day 3 Stats (6/16) [Day 3/6 AP previews]:
7am: 1095.1 secs, or ~18 mins
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 127 (+8) is the last BG called for the day at 7:16pm.

Notable stoppages:
1:58 - 3:48pm
5:10 - 5:48pm
7:16 - 9:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG until 1pm, 4mins/BG from 1pm to close.

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 18m -> 18m (+0)
1pm: 1.5s -> 1.5s (+0)

That does it for Day 3 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
This just means boarding groups were not called, correct? I know people were still riding in the evening.

gerarar

Premium Member
This just means boarding groups were not called, correct? I know people were still riding in the evening.
No way to really know since MDE doesn't list if the ride is open or not. I only use the status if BG's are currently being called.

So for example if after the 7:16pm breakdown and the ride reopened, they could of not called any new BG's, but any previous BG's can go and ride it. My tracker would have no way of knowing this (without being physically there lol) as there's no way to really get this information from the VQ interface.

CntrlFlPete

I predict that the way to go is to try and get an MK reservation. We missed out on getting them when the preview days were announced (many someone ate the page, gave up when I got a 'our RES system is currently down'.

Fortunately, my wife continued to check for MK (as inventory seems to be added from time to time) and was able to get one for today.

I had no issue getting an early BG at the 7AM drop, still had time to go grab one for Tron (in the 80's).

I truly think the mix of one park's AP's res being able to join verse all four park's worth at 1 PM (I know only MK has filled up) just has too many people trying at 1 PM compared to the number able to try at 7 AM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom