News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 4 Stats (6/17) [Day 4/6 AP previews]:
7am: 2316.5 secs, or ~39 mins
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 103 (-24) is the last BG called for the day at 5:20pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 11:56am
5:20 - 10:00pm

Average pace: 4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 39m -> 39m (+0)
1pm: 1.5s -> 1.5s (+0)

That does it for Day 4 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
1000012284.png

Tha Realest

Final Day 4 Stats (6/17) [Day 4/6 AP previews]:
7am: 2316.5 secs, or ~39 mins
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 103 (-24) is the last BG called for the day at 5:20pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 11:56am
5:20 - 10:00pm

Average pace: 4mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 39m -> 39m (+0)
1pm: 1.5s -> 1.5s (+0)

That does it for Day 4 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
View attachment 792772
Did FEA have downtime like this when it first entered previews? Did any new ride experience anything like this?

gerarar

Premium Member
Day 5 of 6 of AP Previews:

7am drop closed at 9:34am, lasting for 9232.457 secs, or ~2 hours 34 mins.
Tuesday 7am Drop Average: 2hr 34m -> 2hr 34m (+0)

BG's 1-17 called at 9:31am as part of the initial wave.

tissandtully

I hit refresh about 5 or 4 seconds before 1 and got a boarding got in the 80's. Don't hit refresh at 1, but slightly before 1pm.
Got called around 4:30 ish and we walked right thru the queue, no wait.
Got soaked! So entertaining and beautifully done!
I pressed refresh exactly at 1pm because the Disney clock is perfectly in sync with the Global time clock, which also is in sync with my Apple Watch, which I use watch face that counts the seconds. I got group 79. I think maybe the time method you are using to to by is slightly off, because it definitely doesn't open up seconds before 1pm, unless they changed something.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I pressed refresh exactly at 1pm because the Disney clock is perfectly in sync with the Global time clock, which also is in sync with my Apple Watch, which I use watch face that counts the seconds. I got group 79. I think maybe the time method you are using to to by is slightly off, because it definitely doesn't open up seconds before 1pm, unless they changed something.
We were in the same boarding group lol
Bizzare I hit refresh at 12:59:56ish (using my Garmin that uses same global time)and as it refreshed at 1pm it came right up. Sorry if it sounded like I said it came up before 1pm, what I stated was I hit refresh right before 1pm. The queue opened for me at 1p.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This has certainly been a very challenging preview period. The ride has really shown no signs of any reliability improvement since the first day for the CM preview. They have ten days left to get it into shape - will be interesting to see if they can do it.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Putting aside my opinion on TBA. Objectively it seems like the longer this has been out there, the less reliable it’s gotten.

dreamfinding

I am attending the D23 event on Saturday night. They were very adamant in the advertising that we would get to ride as much as we want. As we draw closer, I’m not sure what that is going to look like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom