News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Ride has been down since 5:41pm with BG 85.
tumblr_o1sll3cfC31qhedzbo2_500.gif
Looks like they called it off and the ride won't reopen for the rest of the day.

4 hour closure and breakdown to end the day..

Also, I just noticed that they change the VQ status in the MDE app if the ride is done for the day and won't reopen.
1000013245.jpg

I should update my tracker to look for that key phrase to alert on early closings.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 34 Stats (7/25):
7am: 1.6 secs
1pm: 1.8 secs

BG 85 (-70) is the last BG called for the day at 5:41pm.

Not a good day operationally – a delayed opening and an early close on the same day..
Around 7 hours of total downtime today.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 11:34am
5:41 - 9:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 1hr 0m -> 50m (-10m)
1pm: 3m -> 2m (-1m)

That does it for Day 34 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013241.png

gerarar

Premium Member
7am drop lasted for 1.682 secs.
Friday 7am Drop Average: 5m -> 4m (-1m)

BG's 1-14 called at 8:50am as part of the initial wave.

JD80

Hey @wdwmagic, any chance you would consider having a subforum for gerarar and other that track this data? I'd love to have on consolidated area instead of two threads bouncing here and one in the EPCOT sub.

It's great information and myself and others use it to plan or help others plan for their trips.

gerarar

Premium Member
1pm drop closed at 1:18pm, lasting for 1114.250 secs, or ~18 mins.
Friday 1pm Drop Average: 7m -> 9m (+2m)

Up to BG 59 called at 1pm, 37 more than yesterday.

DWparadise

1pm drop closed at 1:18pm, lasting for 1114.250 secs, or ~18 mins.
Friday 1pm Drop Average: 7m -> 9m (+2m)

Up to BG 59 called at 1pm, 37 more than yesterday.
I have been trying to get the BG since the AP preview a month ago and never succeeded. Finally, I got BG 55 this morning. Never showed any wait time estimate, so I calculated that it will be ready around 12:30, took the kids out of school and left at 11:30, getting inside MK at 12:40, when it said my group was ready! Very sunny hot day. Headed straight for Tiana, and there was a giant crowd there. The line inside the courtyard was so long, I estimated that the wait time was about 1 hour. They were calling the Boarding groups too fast! That's why there were 37 more than yesterday!
The ride went without problems. On the way out, we walked past the large crowd baking in the hot sun.
I did not like it; Splash Mountain was much better, and all this was a lot of work. But now I can sleep in and get rid of the 6:59 alarm every morning.
Special thanks to gerarar; I couldn't have done this without all the info you provided here in the past month.

Epcot81Fan

I have been trying to get the BG since the AP preview a month ago and never succeeded. Finally, I got BG 55 this morning. Never showed any wait time estimate, so I calculated that it will be ready around 12:30, took the kids out of school and left at 11:30, getting inside MK at 12:40, when it said my group was ready! Very sunny hot day. Headed straight for Tiana, and there was a giant crowd there. The line inside the courtyard was so long, I estimated that the wait time was about 1 hour. They were calling the Boarding groups too fast! That's why there were 37 more than yesterday!
The ride went without problems. On the way out, we walked past the large crowd baking in the hot sun.
I did not like it; Splash Mountain was much better, and all this was a lot of work. But now I can sleep in and get rid of the 6:59 alarm every morning.
Special thanks to gerarar; I couldn't have done this without all the info you provided here in the past month.
Remember when going to a theme park was fun?

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 35 Stats (7/26):
7am: 1.7 secs
1pm: 1114.3 secs, or ~18 mins

BG 160 (+75) is the last BG called for the day at 9pm.

Notable stoppages:
10:42 - 11:01am

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 5m -> 4m (-1m)
1pm: 7m -> 9m (+2m)

That does it for Day 35 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013274.png

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
7am drop lasted for 1.571 secs.
Saturday 7am Drop Average: 2.0s -> 1.9s (-0.1s)

BG's 1-14 called at 10:35am as part of the initial wave.

gerarar

Premium Member
1pm drop closed at 1:22pm, lasting for 1319.206 secs, or ~22 mins.
Saturday 1pm Drop Average: 54m -> 48m (-6m)

Up to BG 41 called at 1pm, 18 less than yesterday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom