President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1721609147492.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 30 Stats (7/21):
7am: 1.7 secs
1pm: 5403.3 secs, or ~1 hour 30 mins

BG 160 (+101) is the last BG called for the day at 9pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 9:07am
3:30 - 4:27pm
6:30 - 8:15pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 5m -> 4m (-1m)
1pm: 39m -> 49m (+10m)

That does it for Day 30 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013167.png

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
It’s amazing that after almost a month of being open to the general public and another month of special audience previews that the reliability remains so poor.

I used to think it was a large number of simple tweaks and adjustments that needed to be made to get it up and running reliably, but it seems like there are major systemic issues that they are unable to fix, without an extended refurbishment. Which in and of itself would be such a black eye to WDI. So get used to this until BTM comes back from its refurbishment.

At least $142M well spent for this necessary downgrade.

aladdin2007

It’s amazing that after almost a month of being open to the general public and another month of special audience previews that the reliability remains so poor.

I used to think it was a large number of simple tweaks and adjustments that needed to be made to get it up and running reliably, but it seems like there are major systemic issues that they are unable to fix, without an extended refurbishment. Which in and of itself would be such a black eye to WDI. So get used to this until BTM comes back from its refurbishment.

At least $142M well spent for this necessary downgrade.
I agree with you but its really not open to the general public and guest, except to lottery winners, and then a second lottery win to even get called at all. Sure doesn't sound like an attraction to be proud of now does it....I think it already is a black eye, its obvious they don't even want many people riding it knowing there is not all that much to show anyway, plus its poor (way overly tech) system issues, and with its story problems or lack thereof.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 31 Stats (7/22):
7am: 1.7 secs
1pm: 1.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 98 (-62) is the last BG called for the day at 4:05pm.

Notable stoppages:
4:05 - 9:00pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 10m -> 8m (-2m)
1pm: 19m -> 15m (-4m)

That does it for Day 31 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013178.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Any thoughts why the 1pm drop is so inconsident? Is it mistly a matter of how many morning groups were called?
Well today the entire morning from park opening to the afternoon 1pm drop was flawless, and there wasn't any downtime.

So can't be that the ride was not performing well by the time 1pm rolled around.

There was forecast for lightning and rain in the afternoon, so maybe that had something to do with it? Could also be a combination of guests + APs.

The ride did not even reopen after closing at around 4:05pm today. Whole lot of disappointed guests, especially park hoppers.

Brer Oswald

He’s been a very positive voice in support of this attraction, and even he’s upset about it’s performance and reliability…

When they start to lose Drew…
Regardless of one’s viewpoint on the quality of the attraction, almost everyone seems to be in agreement that the poor reliability is unacceptable. This can have a huge impact on a lot of first time riders’ viewpoints on said attraction.

I will fully admit that my view on Rise of the Resistance is ‘skewed’ because of my two experiences riding at both coasts. I have little desire to go on it again. If I had experienced less complications, I’d likely be singing a different tune.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 32 Stats (7/23):
7am: 1.5 secs
1pm: 1.6 secs

BG 105 (+7) is the last BG called for the day at 6:39pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 10:08am
5:00 - 6:35pm
6:39 - 9:00pm

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 38m -> 31m (-7m)
1pm: 3m -> 2m (-1m)

That does it for Day 32 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013200.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom