News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

Gringrinngghost

Final Day 5 Stats (6/18) [Day 5/6 AP previews]:
7am: 9232.5 secs, or ~2 hours 34 mins
1pm: Cancelled!

BG 80 (-23) is the last BG called for the day at 5:10pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 9:35am
10:13 - 2:31pm
5:10 - 10:00pm (no BG' called but probably due to no more groups left since 1pm drop cancelled)

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2hr 34m -> 2hr 34m (+0)
1pm: 0s -> 0s (+0)

That does it for Day 5 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
View attachment 793122

Side note:
The afternoon 1pm drop was cancelled today due to extended downtime in the morning plus a late opening.
We also now know the BGs allotment for the morning 7am drop, which is 80 groups.
There are no AP previews set for tomorrow, but the next and last day will be on Thursday 6/20.
Gotta say, BGs for the AP preview have been the dumbest idea. Tron and Guardians were handled better.

Disstevefan1

On one hand, these previews are intended to be "test and adjust" periods.
On the other hand, time is running out, like 8 days till open to the public, right?

I hope they are actually debugging in this remaining time.

All that said, I will still go back to when TestTrack 1.0 first opened. It was down more than it was up at the very beginning.

Brer Oswald

On one hand, these previews are intended to be "test and adjust" periods.
On the other hand, time is running out, like 8 days till open to the public, right?

I hope they are actually debugging in this remaining time.

All that said, I will still go back to when TestTrack 1.0 first opened. It was down more than it was up at the very beginning.
The big difference is that Test Track was a brand new ride and ride system. Here, they should have 32 years of institutional knowledge running this specific flume. Clearly something they altered is causing major issues.

Disstevefan1

The big difference is that Test Track was a brand new ride and ride system. Here, they should have 32 years of institutional knowledge running this specific flume. Clearly something they altered is causing major issues.
I think they lost a lot of institutional knowledge in all the layoffs.

And maybe that institutional knowledge does not apply because Tiana's "RIDE SYSTEM" is NEW and only the TRACK and LOGS are original.

We know all the animatronics are totally new and MUCH MORE COMPLEX.

All the problems they are facing now may be totally NEW.

gerarar

Premium Member
Another lengthy delayed start today. No groups called as of 10:30am.
Looks the ride has finally opened for the day with BG's 1-6 called at around 11:04am.
1000012331.jpg

DWparadise

It is 12:33 pm EST and boarding group 16 to 34. For comparison, Tron is boarding 43 to 50. I am waiting for the 1pm drop but not expecting to get it. So far I have failed every single 1pm drop, and this is the last one.

DWparadise

It is 12:33 pm EST and boarding group 16 to 34. For comparison, Tron is boarding 43 to 50. I am waiting for the 1pm drop but not expecting to get it. So far I have failed every single 1pm drop, and this is the last one.
Wow, I got it! Group 132! I know, there's no chance of me ever getting called, but at least I got it! It's the thought that counts! I'm so happy.

gerarar

Premium Member
Wow, I got it! Group 132! I know, there's no chance of me ever getting called, but at least I got it! It's the thought that counts! I'm so happy.
The highest they've gotten up to was BG 127 on Day 3. That day only had about 3 hours of downtime.

Hopefully the ride performs well for the rest of the day and yours gets called! Although the ride is currently down since 12:39pm..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom