News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gorillaball

It’s aimed at a certain poster here who insists that AP holders are freeloading degenerates who bring in their own food, take up table space to eat said food, don’t spend a dime in the parks, and take up premium viewing spots for parades and evening shows over the families from Denver who spend copious amounts of money. All made up delusions by that particular poster. 😁
Ahhh, as with any generalization or speaking in absolutes, it is likely to be misleading. I can speak for myself as an AP... travel from middle of the country, always spend $ on hotel and spend what feels like copious amounts $ on food.
...and I still didn't get to ride...
See you in Nov, when I'll be staying on property and spending $ with a couple non AP's in tow buying park tickets.. and food.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ahhh, as with any generalization or speaking in absolutes, it is likely to be misleading. I can speak for myself as an AP... travel from middle of the country, always spend $ on hotel and spend what feels like copious amounts $ on food.
See you in Nov, when I'll be staying on property and spending $ with a couple non AP's in tow buying park tickets.. and food.
Same here. We've dropped an untold amount of money over the past 2 decades during the times we've been AP holders.

I just like to make fun of the non-US resident who thinks APs should be banned due to their erroneous and delusional assumptions about AP holders. :D

Disstevefan1

We've dropped an untold amount of money over the past 2 decades during the times we've been AP holders.
THIS.gif

DWparadise

I am a local AP. I live 4 miles, 10 minutes to the parks, so I go nearly every day. I don't have to spend on hotel or food. I didn't get to ride due to missing out on MK reservations, but I've made more MK reservations for after 28th, when reservations are all open. I am getting on that ride sooner or later.
I used to travel 2000 miles to WDW every year and spend $$$. I used to look at the locals with burning envy. Now I look at the tourists with great understanding, empathy, and compassion.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Just so everyone knows - There is NO truth to the rumors that Annual Passholders where throwing homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that they brought into the parks with them both into the water and at safety sensors inside TBA during the AP previews in protest of only getting 6 preview days plus having to use a virtual queue like commoners.
Seen at Fort Wilderness

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26

gerarar

Premium Member
Also if I'm reading this correctly, by around 7:10am (confirmed to be gone by 7:01am), the Genie+ lightning lane allotment is completely booked for the day?
1000012754.jpg

Edit: According to ThrillData, G+ LL's also sold out in seconds!

Last edited:

SingleRider

Interesting effect today.

The Tron VQ lasted nearly 30 secs this morning, most likely due to majority of guests trying for TBA. Once TBA ran out immediately, they all switched over to Tron to grab whatever was left.

I’m assuming they limit you to one VQ at a time even though it’s the same park?

IanDLBZF

Also if I'm reading this correctly, by around 7:10am (confirmed to be gone by 7:01am), the Genie+ lightning lane allotment is completely booked for the day?
View attachment 795160

Whoa.
That's right, folks! Unless you've had your head stickin' out of a window, you know those boarding groups just released and sold out in 2 seconds flat!

Fido Chuckwagon

View attachment 795160

It wasn’t 7:01 am for G+ filling it up. It was like 7:00:20 at most with a few stragglers popping back up as i guess people released for the next minute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom