News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

DWparadise

The highest they've gotten up to was BG 127 on Day 3. That day only had about 3 hours of downtime.

Hopefully the ride performs well for the rest of the day and yours gets called! Although the ride is currently down since 12:39pm..
How long was it down today? Every time in the afternoon I checked, it was not boarding. Waiting to see your stats.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 6 Stats (6/20) [Day 6/6 AP previews]:
7am: 10505.3 secs, or ~2 hours 55 mins
1pm: 1.8 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 120 (-40) is the last BG called for the day at 8:02pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 11:04am
12:39 - 5:07pm
8:02 - 10:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2hr 2m -> 2hr 29m (+27m)
1pm: 2.5s -> 2.2s (-0.3s)

That does it for Day 6 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000012335.png

And with that, that brings AP Previews to an end!
Today had the longest morning 7am VQ drop out of the 6 preview days, but also had the worst operational performance with about 8.5 hours of downtime
The ride officialy opens on June 28 with a VQ in place for the first few days/weeks (hopefully).

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member

Notable stoppages:

VQ Drop Mean/Average:

That does it for Day 6 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
View attachment 793620

Today had the longest morning 7am VQ drop out of the 6 preview days, but also had the worst operational performance with about 8.5 hours of downtime
The ride officialy opens on June 28 with a VQ in place for the first few days/weeks (hopefully).
Great work! Thank you. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Notable stoppages:

VQ Drop Mean/Average:

That does it for Day 6 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
View attachment 793620

Thanks as always for keeping track of all this - awesome work!

Fido Chuckwagon

In the park yesterday they were running cast member previews, so anyone hoping they were taking the week between AP previews and ride opening to fix whatever the issues were is sadly mistaken. This ride is going to create a ton of Genie+ multiple experience passes due to its extended downtime. I wonder if it’s going to cause G+ operational issues.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Just so everyone knows - There is NO truth to the rumors that Annual Passholders where throwing homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that they brought into the parks with them both into the water and at safety sensors inside TBA during the AP previews in protest of only getting 6 preview days plus having to use a virtual queue like commoners.

ToTBellHop

Just so everyone knows - There is NO truth to the rumors that Annual Passholders where throwing homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that they brought into the parks with them both into the water and at safety sensors inside TBA during the AP previews in protest of only getting 6 preview days plus having to use a virtual queue like commoners.
Correct. They were fluffernutter sandwiches their moms made for them.

gorillaball

Only certain vloggers did that, though. The more established ones probably bought Uncrustables (at a store) to throw.
I'm not really sure where this is coming from (I must not be current on real vs sarcasm).
As an AP who came from Oklahoma and couldn't even get on I can assure I didn't have access to throw anything.
Have peaked my curiosity (and rage) though...

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
We're there any handwiches?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm not really sure where this is coming from (I must not be current on real vs sarcasm).
As an AP who came from Oklahoma and couldn't even get on I can assure I didn't have access to throw anything.
Have peaked my curiosity (and rage) though...

It’s aimed at a certain poster here who insists that AP holders are freeloading degenerates who bring in their own food, take up table space to eat said food, don’t spend a dime in the parks, and take up premium viewing spots for parades and evening shows over the families from Denver who spend copious amounts of money. All made up delusions by that particular poster. 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom