News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TrainsOfDisney

Not saying there aren't valid complaints about everything being run through the app. But saying you can't visit because you choose not to have a modern cell phone isn't one of them
There are a few things you can’t have access to, passholder discounts for example, if I understand correctly.

How does Virtual Q actually work if you don’t have a smart phone?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
There are a few things you can’t have access to, passholder discounts for example, if I understand correctly.

How does Virtual Q actually work if you don’t have a smart phone?
You do not need your phone for the discount. Just makes it easier and more automatic. But you can use the physical card just like always

If the virtual queue is available and not sold out, guest relations or the guest experience team (those people in blue shirts around the parks, there's at least 2 or 3 stations in every park) can book it for you. You do need to, if I'm not mistaken, have a profile linked to your ticket which you need to do online (app or website). But also generally they have tablets there to help set up accounts for people who need it.

Admittedly though, virtual queues sell out pretty quickly. So it's not super common to be able to do it this way. Which is why I said virtual queues are the only thing you, practically speaking, can't do without the app. Other than Cosmic Rewind and Tron though, the app is not necessary. Just makes it arguably easier and more convenient

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
20240506_184404.jpg

5 green lights is a very good sign! I've only seen 2 on most of my recent visits.

TrainsOfDisney

You do not need your phone for the discount. Just makes it easier and more automatic.
Oh I had heard differently but i haven’t had a pass in Florida for several years now. In California you pretty much have to do everything mobile and can’t even get a physical card if you ask. Apparently they will sell you one in person if you really don’t have a smart phone.

JoeCamel

Oh I had heard differently but i haven’t had a pass in Florida for several years now. In California you pretty much have to do everything mobile and can’t even get a physical card if you ask. Apparently they will sell you one in person if you really don’t have a smart phone.
They are missing a bet, they should sell you a phone

TrainsOfDisney

I don't know where to look, but was there also a quick service or something coming with this ride? Or was that just rumors?
In California. Just rumors of a pecos bill retheme in Florida. Someone has got to sell beignets though!!! There’s certainly room in the courtyard in the old gift shop - kinda surprised they didn’t repurpose the old briar patch though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom