News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Surferboy567

tanc

Wow! I guess I probably would plan around Fall to go. Animatronic looks pretty cool, glad it's not using projected eyes. Makes me wonder if Disneyland may open theirs in Fall or Winter.

JohnD

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
You can also see Eudora in the background.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 085410.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
She looks fantastic. The timeline of this has been impressive.
I think the timeline reflects the urgent need for MK to have that capacity back. An already difficult capacity situation is being further hampered by this being down, and the prospect of going through the summer without it is difficult.

Really though, this is the type of speed that Disney should be showing with everything. What has happened in recent times with TRON, Cosmic Rewind, and World Celebration has not been good.

tanc

I'm still surprised that both the WDW and DL version are down at the same time. Right now, DL has two huge capacity eaters down (HM and SM) and no real definitive date as to when they'll reopen.

Big_Shakalaka

Really though, this is the type of speed that Disney should be showing with everything. What has happened in recent times with TRON, Cosmic Rewind, and World Celebration has not been good.
How much of those delays are covid related thought? I kinda give them a bit of a pass since there were the better part of 2 years that were totally messed up with supply chain and workforce issues.

JustInTime

I think the timeline reflects the urgent need for MK to have that capacity back. An already difficult capacity situation is being further hampered by this being down, and the prospect of going through the summer without it is difficult.

Totally agree.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom