News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

retr0gate

For comparison to what they told us was the "Offical" poster a few months ago-
View attachment 796441
Do we think they actually listened to feedback for once? This poster was unanimously hated when they first revealed it, even by some of the more hardcore defenders of the ride. I typically don't agree with the "it was supposed to be bad until they received backlash" comments, but in this particular instance I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually what happened. Good on them for making it right.

gerarar

Premium Member

Disstevefan1

No. It was running all day.
1720039083118.png

1720039237294.png

Disstevefan1

why the qualifier……. better to just declare it straight up.

Yes, Tiana underwhelms; one huge yawn!

All those impressive moving figures and yet they say and do nothing of substance. Total waste of good AA
While Tiana is no Penguin Trek coaster at SeaWorld, the third of three coasters built in the last three years at SeaWorld, Tiana was, is, and always will be a fun log flume ;)

flyerjab

The one thing I am very curious about is how they retcon TBA right in the middle of what is Frontierland. That area is a thematic mess. I know similar could be said about Splash being next to BTM and the rest of Frontierland. This is more egregious though. I would be fine if they were creating some sort of mini New Orleans area, but I haven’t heard that at all.

I like when a ‘land’ defined and held together by cohesive themes remains as such. I also know that Disney has their reasons why they felt Splash had to go away. However, this addition in Frontierland just makes no sense thematically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom