News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

JohnD

All which was corrected with OTHER videos released within days. So why do we keep harping back to the first Disney video as why everyone hates everything and pointing out it's flaws? It's not the data point everyone is limited too.. so it's limitations have been passed.

Sorry this is just making excuses - give your audience more credit - they are capable of forming new opinions with new information.

Your argument could be 'first impressions...' but instead you take it to the level to believe no one could get past those and everything is flawed because they can't get past that. That's you trying to spin... instead of giving people credit for taking in all the other information.. not just the day 0 video.
Agree. There have been many other videos released since the original Disney video. Opinions have been formed based on the series of videos, not just Disney's.

JoeCamel

Looks like Brer Fox and Brer Bear are causing a commotion... ;)

Hopefully whatever is ailing the ride this morning is minor. They can't keep those freeloading passholders waiting or else they'll complain, and likely start taking up table space, parking their fat behinds along the parade route early and depriving day guests of prime viewing locations while they eat the food they brought into the parks with them.
Do you think in their rush to get this open they failed to do a proper exorcism? You would think they had learned not to skip that step in a reskin

James Alucobond

Love his twitter reporting... but can't take any more of that post serious after reading "I wish Disney had kept a simpler narrative instead of trying to combine two or three stories"

I don't think Scott picked up on the story at all..
I assumed that was referencing the fact that there are some separate environmental stories being told by the queue/outdoor portions of the ride (e.g. Tiana now owns a co-op) that aren’t all that related to recruiting animals to play music for a party at Fleur du Bayou.

bwr827

Love his twitter reporting... but can't take any more of that post serious after reading "I wish Disney had kept a simpler narrative instead of trying to combine two or three stories"

I don't think Scott picked up on the story at all..
Maybe “cleaner” would be the better word? Given there are a few bits that don’t all tie in perfectly to what is generally seen as a very simple story.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Do you think in their rush to get this open they failed to do a proper exorcism? You would think they had learned not to skip that step in a reskin
Overhaul of the ride control system in addition to more complex show elements compared to what was put in 30 years ago and you'll have teething problems.

But with the spotlight on this, they absolutely need to get this worked out by the end of the month.

Tha Realest

Overhaul of the ride control system in addition to more complex show elements compared to what was put in 30 years ago and you'll have teething problems.

But with the spotlight on this, they absolutely need to get this worked out by the end of the month.
Yeah, but they’ve been cycling it for months now.

And this is what the most impressive AA - Louis - is doing on the ride.

1718291657223.gif

Kamikaze

Additionally, you can't run have anything in B-mode right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom