News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disstevefan1

Not at all. It's still going to be an excellently robust flume with a perfect ride time for the thrill level, laden with animatronics and fun music. All with the hopefully reasonable execution including some 20th century impressive modern animatronics and most importantly much better sound and speaker systems.

If the nostalgia goggles are removed it will still likely be one of the very best attractions in the resort. It might even be better than the original ride, not that many will admit it.
It's possible it could be great; we won't know what we got till it opens.

We obviously can't go by any artwork released since what we end up with will be after the budget cuts are applied.

We all must wait and see.

The best approach is to expect the worst and hope for the best.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Capture.PNG

Wonder how soon until they quietly start referring to Tiana's as opening in 2025

Disstevefan1

In light of all the flops and šŸ—‘ļø Disney has been putting out, I truly think this overlay is going to flop as well. I just don't think it's going to be praised well.
Firstly, we got to wait and see.

Second, it's the same flume ride, just re skinned. If folks like flume rides, they will still go on it.

Third, it's an attraction in MK, it's gotta be as boring as the tree house to not be mobbed all the time.

Last edited:

Trauma

Second, it's the same flume ride, just re skinned. If folks like flume rides, they will still go on it.

Third, it's an attraction in MK, it's gotta be as boring as the tree house to not be mobbed all the time.
Well those are good reasons to destroy a classic.

People will ride it no matter what crap we build !!!

Smiley/OCD

Well those are good reasons to destroy a classic.

People will ride it no matter what crap we build !!!
Hopefully, weā€™ll all be surprised and it will be goodā€¦if not, it wonā€™t matter in Disneyā€™s eyes because the problematic problems will have been eradicatedā€¦FOR NOWā€¦and they will move on to something elseā€¦canā€™t even ā€œKiss the Girlā€ anymoreā€¦

drizgirl

People going on a ride doesn't make it great. Way to substantially lower the bar.

A great attraction takes a successful melding of them and ride. Witness Dinosaur at AK. It's the same ride system as Indy at DL. Indy is one of my favorite all time attractions. I will reschedule a trip if I find out Indy is closed. Yet I often just skip Dinosaur without a care.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom