News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

ToTBellHop

He's too young to understand that reference. 😂
Today’s kids actually listen to OUR music! My sons report all the 5th grade boys sing “I Want it That Way” in the locker room!

Granted, modern pop music is trash, so I don’t blame them.

Perhaps this is better (with the Test Track 1.0 connection!)
1717072217727.gif

tanc

It's really looking fantastic, a proper redo if you ask me. I just really hope all these new changes are properly maintained and consistent. Which also makes me wonder if the ride may be down for longer during maintenance season. There's an awful lot more than was was previously there, and given the track record on Splash, I hope they can really maintain this experience.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I half wonder if they're going to do some sort of opening day skit of the water being turned on by a character via a valve like they did for the opening of Splash. Then again, if they're trying to distance themselves from that ride as much as possible. Maybe have Mama Odie "magic" the waterfall into flowing.
How about a rapping dance troupe singing the Almost There Rap?!

JD80

By the way, someone asked if the "WELCOME To all who come to this happy place" banner across the cavern entrance into the finale was still there. I was able to just see from this new ride signage photo that it is indeed there. Unfortunately...

View attachment 788380

I personally think that sign is a nice touch.

I'm posting this for those that are exhausted by the nitpicking and constant negativity. There are plenty of those out there that are excited about this new revamped attraction.

mysto

The art and build of the dioramas looks fantastic. Not so sure about the story but hey, it is for kids.

The bright lights are unfortunate, LED lighting is a scourge on humanity.

Ayla

PJ Morton is the artist who wrote Special Spice, the original song used in TBA.

I incorrectly identified him earlier, so wanted to make sure his correct name was posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom