News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Brer Oswald

The G+ for this is probably going to sell out at. 7 am for a while, especially since there’s no other ride in MK that really is a “must get” first thing in the morning. So you’re not “guaranteed,” no.
Perhaps? But there’s plenty of other MK FPs that are highly sought after (Space, Thunder, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, Mansion). I’m not so sure everyone would give up an early pass for these just to get a later in the day pass for Tiana

Fido Chuckwagon

Perhaps? But there’s plenty of other MK FPs that are highly sought after (Space, Thunder, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, Mansion). I’m not so sure everyone would give up an early pass for these just to get a later in the day pass for Tiana
Maybe, MK has never had a singularly popular headliner on G+ like this before. Once it’s been open a while and normalizes, sure, but it’s not like someone can’t get everything you just listed above as their second ride of the day after the 2 hour cooldown right now (except on the busiest days I guess). Thunder & Mansion especially you could grab as your second ride and probably get a return time about an hour out. I think this is going to behave like Slinky on steroids in the beginning.

I’ve got a trip coming up where my last park day is the 28th. I’m going to try to grab this right at 7 am with G+ but I’m not kidding myself and figure I have maybe a 50/50 shot depending on how fast my internet connection is at the hotel that morning. I’ve already prepared my kids that we probably won’t get to ride it. I’m not even going to bother trying to get the VQ.

aladdin2007

Maybe, MK has never had a singularly popular headliner on G+ like this before. Once it’s been open a while and normalizes, sure, but it’s not like someone can’t get everything you just listed above as their second ride of the day after the 2 hour cooldown right now (except on the busiest days I guess). Thunder & Mansion especially you could grab as your second ride and probably get a return time about an hour out. I think this is going to behave like Slinky on steroids in the beginning.

I’ve got a trip coming up where my last park day is the 28th. I’m going to try to grab this right at 7 am with G+ but I’m not kidding myself and figure I have maybe a 50/50 shot depending on how fast my internet connection is at the hotel that morning. I’ve already prepared my kids that we probably won’t get to ride it. I’m not even going to bother trying to get the VQ.
its sad (for the kids especially) that all of this is that difficult. It shouldn't have to be.

Fido Chuckwagon

its sad (for the kids especially) that all of this is that difficult. It shouldn't have to be.
I agree with you generally, but in this specific instance I just had the bad luck to have this attraction's opening day be the last day of my trip. Too bad they couldn't have opened it a week earlier. Oh well. I'll remain cautiously optimistic that my AT&T cell service will be fast enough to grab a G+ reservation.

Incomudro

I don’t have a problem with the barn mural or the colors. To me it goes well with the overall attraction but that is just my opinion.
I still don't like the art work of the mural itself, though I do understand what they were going for.
However, it's all coming together nicely - and these colors tie it all in.
I was afraid the mural would remain jarring, but hoped when things came together that the focus would be off of it.
That's what is happening now, as it's all working quite well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom