News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes

Drew once again with the scoop! Testing today is in full show mode, including an instrumental version of the song people were so sure would be playing on loop directly from the movie.

"Almost There" from the movie is still playing in the upper outdoor section before the drop into the indoor section, just to be clear. There's now 2 separate sections with it, one from the movie, and one instrumental.
This is actually a different area. First audio snippets we've had for the splash down bend, using "Almost there", which makes sense.

So far it does seem the upper level bayou scene is still a loop of "Down in New Orleans".

Maybe @Drew the Disney Dude can clarify how that first outdoor Bayou scene now sounds?
Everything else sounded the same today with this addition of the instrumental in the splashdown area. I only heard the birds chirping in the splashdown area.

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
"Almost There" from the movie is still playing in the upper outdoor section before the drop into the indoor section, just to be clear. There's now 2 separate sections with it, one from the movie, and one instrumental.

Everything else sounded the same today with this addition of the instrumental in the splashdown area. I only heard the birds chirping in the splashdown area.
Do you think the daytime bird chirping sound fx change to frogs croaking (and other swamp sounds) at night?

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Do we know if CM's will be able to take photos and videos of the ride for the first previews?
No details officially, yet this is why I expect Disney releasing footage is imminent. They are missing a golden opportunity if they don't allow filming at previews, in my opinion. If they get their videos out first and "reveal" it, then filming at previews would be encouraged.

Surferboy567

No details officially, yet this is why I expect Disney releasing footage is imminent. They are missing a golden opportunity if they don't allow filming at previews, in my opinion. If they get their videos out first and "reveal" it, then filming at previews would be encouraged.
Even if we don’t by some miracle get a POV, we will I’m sure get detailed accounts of what is going on inside the bayou.

EDIT: Speaking of I can make a spoiler thread as I did for Runaway Railway and Guardians.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom