News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No
Wait they planned on removing the splash? I thought 90% of the reason you get wet was from those water cannons.
Yeah, but people were saying they removed them because of the new trees. There'd been talk that leaving the cannons where they were would damage the bayou trees

DisneyFanatic12

I loved the water cannons, but I think I just like to actually get wet on water rides. My only issue is they were rarely turned on.

They gotta adjust the pool depth at the bottom or something though, because it sucks in the summer if you actually want to get a little bit of water on you.

Or maybe I’m just unlucky and have almost never gotten wet outside of the cannons. Disneylands is the much better water ride of the two, because in my experience it gets you far more wet.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Any chance they'll use the old McDonald's fries cart in the back there to sell beignets out of?

Seems to be the plan:

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 9.53.33 AM.png

In the Parks
No

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Attention Employees! A reminder that there is a giant waterfall in the middle of our factory. Please be advised as you make your way across our business campus. You may get wet.
You jest but modified a bit that would definitely be more apropos. Shame they didn't opt for a sign with a bit more character and charm.

Perhaps they're not done yet and will add a collage of Co-Op pictures around it. Maybe an employee of the month plaque, a daily sign-in time sheet, etc.

Last edited:

splah

it kinda looks like a reference sign to me, especially b/c it's being held up by painters tape. the texture of the doors looks flat and unfinished to me.

hoping that they texture the doors then hand letter the sign on the door! wouldn't that be something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom