News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

mickEblu

tumblr_p7cd4p0jGJ1qfr6udo2_500.gifv

LOL yeah which imagineer is in charge of the barn? You’re killin it!

Last edited:

mickEblu

They should have just kept it brown...

I don't want to sound like a broken record but how does this get approved? And then when they see it all put together how do they just leave it as is? I guess there's time to adjust but Id doubt they'll change it. Why do you need a Main Entrance sign? That Tianas Food sign looks like a flat pixelated sign you can buy at Disneyana. Then don't get started on the way the mural looks on that structure. Its all such an eyesore.

Bayou

I don't want to sound like a broken record but how does this get approved? And then when they see it all put together how do they just leave it as is? I guess there's time to adjust but Id doubt they'll change it.
I couden't agree more. I loved the charm of the original building and I feel like a lot of the charm Is lost. Also, those metal, "stop sign" material Tianas foods and main entrance signs are so tacky.

mickEblu

I couden't agree more. I loved the charm of the original building and I feel like a lot of the charm Is lost. Also, those metal, "stop sign" material Tianas foods and main entrance signs are so tacky.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you feel like there are too many cooks in the kitchen or at least missing a creative leader overseeing all these things for quality control. How can you have those AA's we saw the other day and this atrocity be part of the same project?

celluloid

This is the kind of stuff that makes you feel like there are too many cooks in the kitchen or at least missing a creative leader overseeing all these things for quality control. How can you have those AA's we saw the other day and this atrocity as part of the same project?

No cohesion. The same way the mural for Jungle Cruise got approved. "This is what I made" instead of a collaboration to continue the same tone or quality of art direction.

Surferboy567

I also have to say, I’m not a fan of the mural at all. Kinda weird in universe Tiana has a mural of Louis on her company building, not to mention I don't like the art either. I don’t really care either way about the banner on the mill house if I was on the team I would have chosen to omit it. It’s not a deal breaker though and as much as an eyesore as that mural. Everything else is looking promising.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom