News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I’m not sure about this- the imagineers in the logs aren’t wearing hard hats. If the show scenes were still an active construction zone, they would most likely be wearing them. I’m chalking up the lack of an announcement to either minor technical difficulties that need to be ironed out or Peltz, as some people have said.
It is a good possibility that people test riding the attraction were required to remove their hard hats for safety prior to the final drop. You certainly don’t want a hard hat flying loose and injuring the person behind you. Same reason why you’re advised to secure you hats and loose personal items prior to riding these types of rides (including Splash).

PREMiERdrum

It is a good possibility that people test riding the attraction were required to remove their hard hats for safety prior to the final drop. You certainly don’t want a hard hat flying loose and injuring the person behind you. Same reason why you’re advised to secure you hats and loose personal items prior to riding these types of rides (including Splash).
To zoom out a bit, given the treatment of the flume itself during major show element installation, I don't believe the ride system would even be operable with that work still underway.

FWIW, I think today's non-annoumcement has everything to do with cycle and cadence. I'm aware of no major delays threatening the timeline.

Bayou

In the corner of this image there is an animatronic figure that has a similar body shape to that of Louis the alligator. The video also teased the introduction of a "new character" perhaps in audio animatronic form. We will see tomorrow...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 6.46.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 6.46.16 PM.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 101

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom