News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I feel like it's for the best. Announcements for shareholders is lame when it's more fun for everyone to announce it any number of other ways.

mickEblu

The building on the bottom right of the poster is the same building from my finale leak. Also we get the date for Magic Kingdom tomorrow, I don't believe we'll get a date for Disneyland but we shall see. Disneyland is ramping up interior and exterior, and will be ready and testing by late August early September. Bayou in California will be ready for November.

What time do we get this announcement? lol

bmr1591

Wait Shrek’s Swamp Adventure would actually be a really good reskin of Splash.
You could keep the tree on top.
The majority of the ride would be silent because we don’t want to wake Shrek up and annoy him.
When we get to the top of the lift Donkey pops up and yells something, which wakes up Shrek. He comes out, sees us, and yells

“WHAT ARR YEW DEWING IN MAH SWAMMMMMPPPPP?????”

Then he throws us off the mountain.

In the finale, every character from every Shrek movie dances to Believer, and then it ends.

10/10

I mean, I’d ride it.

ToTBellHop

The fact they didn't mention TBA at all makes me think it was a late removal. Otherwise they would have hinted it's coming to both WDW and DL this year. They zipped around the parks globally and ignored WDW.

They just might need more time before committing to an opening.
Then release a picture from one of the completed sets! It’s bizarre to ignore it altogether.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
It was strange because he had questions about plans moving forward. Why not address a ride you’re opening this year?
I think because one ride doesn't move the needle much when investors are looking for bigger plans, in light of Epic Universe. Followup question might be "is that all you've got?"

mickEblu

I need an insider that's so on the pulse that they tell us 5 minutes BEFORE the meeting starts that the announcement was pulled. Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom