News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

celluloid

She did more than just major in it in college she helped count beans for the company prior to her current role. So it is one of her appeals. She of course can lead creative teams and be a part of them, and you can also figure why that is a good person to have the position.

JoeCamel

She did more than just major in it in college she helped count beans for the company prior to her current role. So it is one of her appeals. She of course can lead creative teams and be a part of them, and you can also figure why that is a good person to have the position.
Theoretically that would make her what so many have been asking for, a creative that understands budget and numbers or a anti-joe

celluloid

Theoretically that would make her what so many have been asking for, a creative that understands budget and numbers or a anti-joe

Yes. And not the good kind of creative how to work with budget Iger got someone who knows how much things can escalate to and why we got a ride that is nearly entirely projection to replace a a ride with the most show moving parts in it's park.

And while not her specifically, the trends are reasonable to worry about when you see other projects like Ant Man, avengers flight and Webslingers.

But I admit, conjecture on my part.

FettFan

D6A2AA0F-378D-4372-86BA-5698ABEB4686.jpeg

Smiley/OCD

She was "senior producer" on MMRR. So while she "oversaw" the project, she had little to no hand in the creative process. Kevin Rafferty was brought on to help with the creative forces behind it. While Paul Rudish (lead animator on the modern Mickey shorts) also oversaw much of the visual scenery. And of course, a lot of other people as well. Carter isn't a "creative", even if she is often trotted out to seem like she is.
She was in charge of projecting the faces on the AA’s…

Magenta Panther

Come on, this is silly. You think that because she majored in accounting back in college she's forever disqualified from leading a creative project?

Oh come now. Why would someone with a background in accounting be put in charge of Imagineering? I'll tell you why - to tell the Imagineers where to cut corners. Where to make it cheaper. I bet she's like the "sharp pencil boys" Walt was always complaining about. She's non-talent controlling talent. Same old sad story...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom