News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

CntrlFlPete

You think they will put the effort into cutting this faux tree down? They grow on foothills, but trees don't really grow on salt domes.

Wrong tree. I am talking about the one that had the birdhouses that was pictured in the image I quoted.

to me, it looks like they will be doing work on the tree, but I could not imagine them removing it. The pic I posted a few pages back was from prior to the houses coming down -- here is the other side from that same time frame (Just to show how the scaffolding is set up):

tree.jpg

Drdcm

@_caleb that came off as mean. I’m sorry. I deleted my post. I’m not sure what I was going for with it, but it wasn’t to be a d-bag.

Also how funny would it be if the only info you had before going on ToT was “an elevator is in need of repair” lol

celluloid

@_caleb that came off as mean. I’m sorry. I deleted my post. I’m not sure what I was going for with it, but it wasn’t to be a d-bag.

Also how funny would it be if the only info you had before going on ToT was “an elevator is in need of repair” lol

It would be missing the second creep factor of we ride in a Maintenance Service Elevator that is still in operation!

_caleb

No worries. I didn't take it that way!

I do think we should start a thread somewhere: "Bad Ride Summaries" that plays with that same idea. I think that would be fun.

JD80

There goes the animatronics.

Hydraulic systems require extensive maintenance over time. Pipes, fittings, hose, valves, cylinders etc all require extensive maintenance and if they can be replaced they should be. Electric motors and actuators are more precise and easier to replace during down time.

I have to imagine it would be the ride system components.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom